SASS Wire Forum

So what do you guys and gals thunk?

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!

OK, let's see....how about the Kennedy and King assassinations, Kent State, Woodstock, the moon landing....shall I go on? The earliest memories (and VERY vague ones at that) that I have of historic events are of the shootings at the 1972 Summer Olympics and the 1972 Rapid City flood. And I think the only reason I remember the flood is that my family was vacationing there at the time....thank goodness that campground was on a hill!

Tank ya kindley !

I don't memeber any of dim thins'.....was told I was still just a winkle in my Father's eye.

Ifin ya can member 'em dim you be old .........WAY OLD !

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You folks in Colorado are taking advantage of us Warshatonians. Youse is gonna get in on all that

second hand Mary Jane smoke drifting your way.

Not sure that I understand all I know about that law. The electorate voted it in supposedly under the guise of getting tax money. Yeah right, like that is gonna happen.

Then they have not come out and given any instructions on who can LEGALLY GROW the stuff, how it is going to be distrubuted and there will be stiff punishment for those that grow it illegally. AND the feds say no no.

I think the folks that came up with this pearl started smoking the stuff before it was legal to do so. Or maybe it still ain't legal to do so. Oh, I don't know. I get so confused. laugh.gif/>

They knew about diapers at that time, Calico? Huh.

Naw....just buckskin ones........

da acid made da leather thin and soft !

Sumthin bout thunkin......

which doesn't make sense as we all know how much of THAT goes on in the Saloon....

laugh.giflaugh.gif

At long last gal, yur rat !

You're right, I don't think anybody would mistake you for a good boy!! tongue.gif

Good boy...........Nope

Good Ole Boy..........pends on how much of da wacky tabaccey ya smoke !

Now....whar's dim Cheese doodles .........know somebody's got ta be bogardt 'em !

Tank ya kindley !

I don't memeber any of dim thins'.....was told I was still just a winkle in my Father's eye.

Ifin ya can member 'em dim you be old .........WAY OLD !

I clearly said I DIDN'T remember any of those events, and if you don't, well, the memory is the first thing to go when YOU get old! You may not remember them, but you are old enough to!! I'm not :D

I clearly said I DIDN'T remember any of those events, and if you don't, well, the memory is the first thing to go when YOU get old! You may not remember them, but you are old enough to!! I'm not biggrin.gif

Ya must have got dim nubders back asswards ! lol

Hate to tell you, but from things you've told me you HAVE to be a minimum of 10 years older than me, and probably more than that!! wink.gif

BLABBERFINGERS ! !

I need some more dat wacky tabaccey to smoke AND chew on...........

Calico is makin sense now ! lol

BLABBERFINGERS ! !

I need some more dat wacky tabaccey to smoke AND chew on...........

Calico is makin sense now ! lol

...well, thars that guy just down the street from you that can fix up right up... <_<

...well, thars that guy just down the street from you that can fix up right up... dry.gif

But I plead da 5th on dat one............

Naw.......I done did drink da 5th...............guess I gotta plead da 4th.............

Hell naw..........I AINT plead nutthin' !

Tank I'll just pull bother cork on da Bulliet an tank bout it fer a spell while I lite up nother dubbie !

Cloth ones!!

(And yes, the people who wanted that law obviously have been smokin' the stuff for WAAAY too long already)

People fell for the "It'll put millions in the state budget and anyway it's just like beer" argument.

Now they find out there's nothing set up to collect taxes on it, no standard on what the legal limit is for driving impaired, and a Lot of other little details. <_<

UB

there ya go , trying to make SENCE of the MESS unsure.gif

ya KNOW , that ain't gonna happen unsure.gif

CB laugh.gif

Ya but I like ta see how Bob fixes dis mess !

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Ooooo... Froze ain't the half of it... :wacko:/>/>/>

shheeessshhh... look at what the friggin' cat's done drug up...

D.Dddddddded-Shot...

Glad to hear yore farin' well....

As for me... reckon I done whizzed away my friends and thems that tolerate me. But that don't mean nothin'...

Stay warm, my friend...

Reply at yore own risk...

ts

Ol Badger,Okie, Red and Stud ta boot. Sheesh... you fellers jus aint got nothin better ta do now do ya? Still here a year and change later.

Sure is nice to hear from ya'll. I'll try ta say hi more often. Hope your winter is good. (Gotta be better'n mine. Snow past me jingle bells and it won't stop)

Archived