SASS Wire Forum

4th of July PARTY!

Grizzly Dave

Might as well have a party in the Saloon to celebrate our independence day.

I'll buy the first round for any veterans, LEOs, firefighters and the families of same. Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

As for me, no big plans today. I'm actually at home so I'm catching up on chores here. They say that there is no rest for the wicked, I must be really wicked.

Well, come 1700, We are gonna party wif some family here at da ranch house in da heat !

Done gone and went polished off one tree finger's worth of whiskey, and I'm pouring' nother one !

Bet da folks will be surprised when dey find out what we're hav'in and who's cookin' ! lol

Tanks Grizz fer da drink, tank I'll git a rain coat, or is it wet check, on dat one as I am doin' ok rat now.

Maybe later, ok Pard ?

"Let us not forget !"

Thanks for the offer, Griz. Uno is getting ready for his lawn party. I'm going to stay inside and sew.

God Bless America!!!

Well, I'll buy the second round for all those people then :FlagAm:

Already did our celebrating for the day, went up to Cheyenne for the benefit shoot for the fire victims. My new rifle is sweet!! :D Since we can't go to Lake George on Saturday, we may think about going to Cheyenne again, but we should probably stay home and get some chores done ourselves. Grizz, ya wanna come help? We'll buy pizza for lunch :lol:

Thanks for the offer Grizz, Bottles, I'll have a bucket of beer and a cold mug. Had a early 4th of July Bar-B-Q, grilled 4 Salmon burgers and 6 Beef burgers. Corn on the cob, beans, chips and drinks. Wife got called in to W**K early to Disneyland, 3PM instead of 5PM. #1 Son went to San Deigo an hour ago, #2 son and I are holding down the fort. Happy 4th everyone.

Jake

Just a lazy day around my cabin today, puttering on a few chores, and watched "The Patriot" as I worked on some stuff.

Would have loved to grill something, but for just me it didn't make any sense to fire up the grill.

I am not a LEO or Vet but I thank them all for there service .

I will open my tab also .

Happy Independence day . :FlagAm:

And they probably say the same about you! :D

Lets keep the party going. I got the rest of the week off, so might as well.

Playing phone tag (arrgggg) with the plumber to line him up to do some work on my mother in laws place, if that lines up I might have to head south. Otherwise I'm at home for a change still catching up on my own chores.

Well, I'll buy the second round for all those people then :FlagAm:

Already did our celebrating for the day, went up to Cheyenne for the benefit shoot for the fire victims. My new rifle is sweet!! :D Since we can't go to Lake George on Saturday, we may think about going to Cheyenne again, but we should probably stay home and get some chores done ourselves. Grizz, ya wanna come help? We'll buy pizza for lunch :lol:

Buick, and Calico Mary.....

Tank ya kindly !

1st Sargent Silver Hawk

5th Group Special Forces

82nd Air Borne

(retired)

Calico, I ain't shot in nearly three months, I'm going shooting! And if for some reason I don't, I have plenty of my own chores stacked up here at home.

Calico, I ain't shot in nearly three months, I'm going shooting! And if for some reason I don't, I have plenty of my own chores stacked up here at home.

Well, geez, if you're gonna put it THAT way..... :P No, I hope you do get to go shoot, I know it's been a while for you, the weather report for Cheyenne tomorrow is low 70s and I know you don't shoot much in the summer because of the heat, and it's definitely for a great cause :) Plus if you go you might get to hug Belle Drewry! :lol:

Would love to, but turns out we can't. The RV place called yesterday, our trailer is finally fixed and we have to go pick it up. Can't do that on Sunday, they're closed :( It will be good to have the trailer back though :)

Archived