SASS Wire Forum

Am I the only one?

Johnny Tarr #93871

What's a 3 nil and why did Chelsea Clinton blow it?? :rolleyes:

I didn't even know who was playing. I stopped watching all pro sports years ago. Anywhoo, I'm having bigger issues right now. The floors in my house are being trenched. It seems the sewer pipe under the slab is rotted out! The outcome of the Super Bowl was the least of my concerns.:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r::o :o :o

I didn't even know who was playing. I stopped watching all pro sports years ago. Anywhoo, I'm having bigger issues right now. The floors in my house are being trenched. It seems the sewer pipe under the slab is rotted out! The outcome of the Super Bowl was the least of my concerns.:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r::o :o :o

Ouch! I reckon it would be!!

Hope ya get it fixed soon...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Ouch! I reckon it would be!!

Hope ya get it fixed soon...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Thanks, I certainly hope so. Now the fight with the insurance company starts. But I'm not dealing with them alone anymore, I hired an Insurance Consultant firm to go against the insurance company.

Still, those worthies in the insurance firm are going to try to cop out!

Just out of curiosity.............who won...............and was it worth watching??

Thanks, I certainly hope so. Now the fight with the insurance company starts. But I'm not dealing with them alone anymore, I hired an Insurance Consultant firm to go against the insurance company.

Still, those worthies in the insurance firm are going to try to cop out!

Just out of curiosity.............who won...............and was it worth watching??

The New Orleans Saints won and yeah it was worth watching :)

Shot Saturday in the new water sport: Cowboy Action in the rain.

Spent Sunday night disassembling, cleaning, oiling, reassembling.

No time to watch overpaid jocks in fake braids and tight pants spiking footballs like they actually did something meaningful.

Archived