SASS Wire Forum

Windswept...

Deja Vous

The drive home tonight was "exciting"... lol... I do love to drive fast, but I have been trying to behave myself and slow down a bit. Part of my drive is winding thru road construction where you have to go slower so that helps. Then a huge long upgrade slows me a bit.. but then you get to rip roar into downhill for a bit. My favorite part.. lol... Tonight I was trying to be so good and I moved over into a slow lane. About the time I did a trucker pulled over about on top of me so I had to put the pedal down and try to get out of the way... next was that wonderful moment when you are telling all your excused to God about why you were such a pain in his backside.. lol.... and then I was safe as I pulled in front of a SUV... now he was mad at me... I am pretty sure.. lol... Somehow between him push my bumper and the trucker riding beside me my car almost floated into the wrong lane again.... so I slowed down to the tune of blasting horns on my bumper.. pulled far left and got off the darn road...... I have never felt like I was floating on a freeway before, so I needed a bit of quiet time you might say.. lol... So, can you float or did I imagine it?

you weren't floating.....

you were being carried to safety....

Glad ya had a co-pilot tonight, Benn there done that...

JJ(who's gettin' ready ta fight the freeway too)J-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Deja . . .yur crazy . . . and God is looking aftur you . . . thank goodness .. . :wacko:

Wolffes... thanks.. God does take care of me I know that for sure.. lol... But can't he do it before I panic? lol

The drive home tonight was "exciting"... lol... I do love to drive fast, but I have been trying to behave myself and slow down a bit. Part of my drive is winding thru road construction where you have to go slower so that helps. Then a huge long upgrade slows me a bit.. but then you get to rip roar into downhill for a bit. My favorite part.. lol... Tonight I was trying to be so good and I moved over into a slow lane. About the time I did a trucker pulled over about on top of me so I had to put the pedal down and try to get out of the way... next was that wonderful moment when you are telling all your excused to God about why you were such a pain in his backside.. lol.... and then I was safe as I pulled in front of a SUV... now he was mad at me... I am pretty sure.. lol... Somehow between him push my bumper and the trucker riding beside me my car almost floated into the wrong lane again.... so I slowed down to the tune of blasting horns on my bumper.. pulled far left and got off the darn road...... I have never felt like I was floating on a freeway before, so I needed a bit of quiet time you might say.. lol... So, can you float or did I imagine it?

Its seems as if you may a glass of wine and quiet time...Fresh air sometimes helps...

Texas lizard

Its seems as if you may a glass of wine and quiet time...Fresh air sometimes helps...

Texas lizard

Ah.. so I need to talk along a picnic basket of sorts? lol.... So, I can pull over and get loaded after stuff like that? rotfl... not a bad idea... Then I can call a cab for the rest of the way home...

Ah.. so I need to talk along a picnic basket of sorts? lol.... So, I can pull over and get loaded after stuff like that? rotfl... not a bad idea... Then I can call a cab for the rest of the way home...

I didn't say drink and drive...When you get to where you are going only...Put your feet up also...It can't hurt...

Texas Lizard

You might have been excedeing the traction quotient of your tires, Miz Deja. Like Bob said, speed does kill. those other vehicles may have been creating a suction effect ,drawing your vehicle. kinda like in NASCAR when one takes the air off the other's spoiler negating downforce, causing a spin out.....Buck :blush:

Slow down Girl. Speed kills.

Utahs in CA slow does too.. lol

I didn't say drink and drive...When you get to where you are going only...Put your feet up also...It can't hurt...

Texas Lizard

Oh darn.. and I was so looking forward to trying that next.. lol... Cowboys shoot coming up at the end of the month... see ya there.. lol

SLO your butt down!........OR, your Dad may just end up out living you.

How do you think your Dad would feel about that, BTW?

LG

Well, he drives fast too... family trait I am afraid. But I have slowed down a lot since moving out here. Just like I don't stop and giving directions after dark on Magnollia in Riverside cuz LLC and JJJ"s told me not too.. lol... I might put big tires on my car so I sit up higher? lol

DV,

Iffin yer goin to be drivin like that, you need yerselves a real car.

Marshals... I get 37 MPG... and it took me 25 cracker jack boxes to get all the parts.. lol

You might have been excedeing the traction quotient of your tires, Miz Deja. Like Bob said, speed does kill. those other vehicles may have been creating a suction effect ,drawing your vehicle. kinda like in NASCAR when one takes the air off the other's spoiler negating downforce, causing a spin out.....Buck :blush:

Thanks 4-bucks... that makes sense. I do drive too fast at times... but I am working on it. If you ever saw the phrase.. "a work in progress" I am just that.. lol

Grizz

I hate to tell ya this , BUT , DV is a mite hard to chase down , once she gets to going the wrong way .

I know this from experance , DON'T I DV :lol:

CB

I wouldn't even try to keep up, I'd make her navigate from the passenger seat.

Note to self, if you ever go to CA and visit Deja, don't let her drive you anywhere, even though she knows where to go, take the wheel yer own self.

End of note.

come on Grizzes... JJJ"s has ridden with me and I am a good driver with others in the car.. lol..

Grizz

I hate to tell ya this , BUT , DV is a mite hard to chase down , once she gets to going the wrong way .

I know this from experance , DON'T I DV :lol:

CB

Ah.. yes you do.. as does Dogwoods my Co-pilot for the day.. lol

Deja, Deja, Deja,

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Had my fill of funerals lately.

Whiskeys.. I am not going any place believe me... I am still living life with training wheels.. I have a lot of living to do in the big city out here.. lol

I wouldn't even try to keep up, I'd make her navigate from the passenger seat.

Better to ride with me then to eat breakfast with Chicks.. He eats all the food in 5 seconds flat.. lol

You know that you are never to drive/ride faster than

your guardian angel. Drive safe! B) Later

TUCO

So far my angel has been pretty darn fast.. lol.. But some wise friends are teaching me to slow down, after all my angel is getting older now.. lol

The thing that keeps me from driving fast is not the thought that I might get killed.

It's the thought that I might kill someone else.

X2 UB, that sound of the impact is something that you will NEVER get out of your head, BTDT :(

No charges were filed against me(he lived)and the civil case went no where, GOT LUCKY :excl:

DJ, you have been lucky, SO FAR. Don't make your Dad an orphan! Besides the fact who would care for that CRAZY dog of yours :o

That part of the 15 you drive is freak'n NUTS 24/7/365!!.......

LG

The thing that keeps me from driving fast is not the thought that I might get killed.

It's the thought that I might kill someone else.

I have thought about that often... practice I guess..

X2 UB, that sound of the impact is something that you will NEVER get out of your head, BTDT :(

No charges were filed against me(he lived)and the civil case went no where, GOT LUCKY :excl:

DJ, you have been lucky, SO FAR. Don't make your Dad an orphan! Besides the fact who would care for that CRAZY dog of yours :o

That part of the 15 you drive is freak'n NUTS 24/7/365!!.......

LG

Hmmm so the 15 and I have something in common.. lol... Crazy... My dog is not crazy, I am.. she is just silly.. lol...

Archived