SASS Wire Forum

Planning your 2012 Schedule? GEORGIA STATE

Yazoo City Gal

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to say, she's not on the list that I have.

-_-

She's on Posse 3, according to the master list.

Redd

She's on Posse 3, according to the master list.

Redd

Where is this master list containing the posse listings? The RBRR site has a list of registered shooters but I did not see a posse listing.

Where is this master list containing the posse listings? The RBRR site has a list of registered shooters but I did not see a posse listing.

Don't you worry. We have a special place for you.

This is definately gona be a great and historical match.

So I'm just wondering.....Will a new JEDI GF emerge from the ranks of this shoot?

Has someone already met the qualifications unaware?

Looks like I might have to talk with Judge em All and insure we give proper acknowledgement to deserving pards.

See everyone in 2 days!

..........Widder

Yup, thanks to Shifty Eye Katelyn is able to be at the match!

Shifty Eye Katelyn....hummm, must be a new pard(ette)

This is definately gona be a great and historical match.

So I'm just wondering.....Will a new JEDI GF emerge from the ranks of this shoot?

Has someone already met the qualifications unaware?

Looks like I might have to talk with Judge em All and insure we give proper acknowledgement to deserving pards.

See everyone in 2 days!

..........Widder

And just what are the qualifications for JEDI Gunfighter? B)

And just what are the qualifications for JEDI Gunfighter? B)

Good question Bob.

First, you must be ATLEAST an average GF.

The JEDI GF can be male or female.

They must have atleast shot GF category in a recognized match. There are some JEDI GFer's who normally shoot in other categories but have exibited good GF skills and used them in particular big matches.

And normally, new JEDI GFer's are recognized on the recommendations of present JEDI GFer's.

The BIG item that helps qualify someone for JEDI GF recognition is that they are a huge contributor to SASS/CAS in their capacity to serve in local club(s). Some are Match Directors, some are club presidents or other club officer. Some may even be RO's and even Black Badgers. Some earned JEDI GF status because they show up for club work days and bascially contribute to the growth of SASS/CAS.

They don't have to be a top GF shooter but their efforts to enhance CAS are notable.

These are the basics of qualifications.

Recognition has to be at the approval of a member of the JEDI COUNCIL. There are 4 Council members.

Badlands Bud, Possum Skinner, Jed I Knight, and myself.

Hope this info helps.

..........Widder

Thanks Widder,

The world needs all the Gunfighters it can get.

Badlands Bob (Gunfighter in training)

Bob,

To the best of my knowledge, good looks don't count for anything towards becoming a Jedi gunfighter.

I guess that leaves you and Dash Caliber/Uncertain Tex SOL.

But don't feel all bad for yourself. This completely rules me out as I have no other merits to be judged upon.

Truly,

DDD

(who loves talking smack before a big match)

So Dan, what you're saying is that you find our evil match director and Uncertain Caliber attractive? BTW, it doesn't take a big match to bring out the smack talk in you! ;)

The workers posse should be shooting today, I can almost smell the gunpowder.

1 Day!

So Dan, what you're saying is that you find our evil match director and Uncertain Caliber attractive? BTW, it doesn't take a big match to bring out the smack talk in you! ;)

1 Day!

Bill, it's not really Dan's fault. He just got hisself all worked up thinking about living between Throbbin' and Cumming, GA. :PB) Tex and Bob had better bring ammo-on-a-rope!

Ah, between Dirty Dan Dawkins, Capt. BIll Burt, Badlands Bob, Tuco the Catnificent, and the left Rev. Mean Matt McCord there is so much low hanging smack talking fruit....where to begin..

SHOOT, ITS ONLY ONE MORE DAY TILL BIG AND CLOSE.

Guess I'll just have to smack talk'em in person.

I see ya'll there!!

Bob,

To the best of my knowledge, good looks don't count for anything towards becoming a Jedi gunfighter.

I guess that leaves you and Dash Caliber/Uncertain Tex SOL.

But don't feel all bad for yourself. This completely rules me out as I have no other merits to be judged upon.

Truly,

DDD

(who loves talking smack before a big match)

If good looks were a requirement, I'd never qualify. My most redeeming quality is evil and I'm not sure that counts.

Hey Kajun, I need to borrow a chicken foot to scratch Koda Joe with. That boy is getting too fast.

1 Day!

I've heard about them South Jawja boys and their tendencies towards risque behavior. I think drinking down stream of Atlanta for so many years has caused them some brain damage.

I looking forward to seeing all my brain damaged friends tomorrow,

Badlands Bob

I looking forward to seeing all my brain damaged friends tomorrow,

Badlands Bob

Birds of a feather eh Bob?

Bill,

You're on thin ice buddy and I will be watching you. I know you like being known as the most obnoxious fella on the SASS Wire, but you need to realize that you are addressing an elite group of miscreants here.

Good looking ones at that. All Tex, Bob and I have to hang our hats on is our good looks and charm.

That and our ability to bullshit.

Archived