SASS Wire Forum

Merry Christmas to all of you...

Deja Vous

Thanks for being on the board, for listening, for chatting, for your advice, for your heart and for your support and humor.. It has been another great year to be alive! I have laughed and fallen in love over and over again with your humor, your family photos, and your shared love of guns and our freedoms in America.

I know I am a bit odd, a bit strange, and one heck of a pain from time to time.. so, thank you for your patience with me and your acceptance of my sense of humor. I will admit I have had a few rough years and I seem to get my fair share of challenges. Life never seems to be the fairytale I had hoped for, is it for anyone? .. but all of you make life a huge fairytale life difference for me, and you help me though the rough spots a lot..

All I can give you this season is my admiration, and an insight into my wacky sense of humor that I now spend living my life by because it works for me .. I hope that is enough.. hugs.. Deja. .

yall make me smile a lot.. thanks.. not to mention all the darn good advice I get one here.. lol

I know I am a bit odd, a bit strange, and one heck of a pain from time to time.....

Well who isn't! Thanks for sharing your world with us Deja!

Joyeux Noël Mademoiselle Vous!!

Ditto to you as well Ms. Vous - this year has been all that more better since me and my family have met you..

May the good Lord's blessing continue for you and may your Christmas be the best!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Merry Christmas darlin.

Deja, you never fail to bring a smile to my face. Your honesty and true love of life is refreshing. You have a wonderful Christmas, and assure your dad, you have a host of friends watching out for you. :wub:

Dutchman

Miz Deja, ma'am,

God bless and keep you and yours ma'am. Merry Christmas. Thank you so much for being here for me(us). I always look forward to seein' your posts...LOL..LOL...LOL..LOL and your wonderful insight and honesty here with us. Be sure and tell your father Merry Christmas for us as well.

Thank you, Miz DV. May you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well.........Buck :blush:

Thanks Bucks.. I hope you have a good Chrsitmas too and the best 2012!!!!

Merry Christmas Ms. Vous.

From one odd duck to another.

Duffield

Hey Duffs... I like odd.. lol... make me feel normal.... well almost.. lol

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Thanks Rye.. have fun at your sisters house.. with your family and thanks for sharing a bit of yourself with me throughout the year!!

Well who isn't! Thanks for sharing your world with us Deja!

Joyeux Noël Mademoiselle Vous!!

Thanks so much... and it will be JOYEUX.. lol My world is pretty compact and easy for me to handle.. family, friends work, shooting over and over.. lol... I heard a phrase today.. "l'amour est la lumière la plus brillante dans nos vies".. isn't that just the best!!

( english.... love is the brighest light in our lives).... Have a great and wonderful and Merry Christmas..

Ditto to you as well Ms. Vous - this year has been all that more better since me and my family have met you..

May the good Lord's blessing continue for you and may your Christmas be the best!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Ahhh Gunners thanks that is so sweet.. you and your family were a great Gift at our last shoot.. thanks for being there........

Merry Christmas darlin.

Deja, you never fail to bring a smile to my face. Your honesty and true love of life is refreshing. You have a wonderful Christmas, and assure your dad, you have a host of friends watching out for you. :wub:

Dutchman

Ah.. Dutches.. thanks... you are very nice.... I hope I do make ya smile a bit.. but at times I wish I would learn to be a bit more selective about my postings.. lol.. but then it would not be me. Have a Merry Chirstmas.... I sure will..

Merry Christmas to you, Mz. Vous

Hey, I made a rhyme. :) I also make trouble. :unsure:

May you have a very Happy Christmas and may 2012 bring you joy and happiness.

Ah... BMCs.. one of my very first welcoming brothers on the wire.. loll... thanks so much for the fun we have and your humor.. lol... you are wacky,.,. we must be related.. lol Have a Merry Christmans... and 2012 will bring me more of the Saloon, how could I not have joy and happiness? lol You are nutty.. lol

Merry Christmas Deja!

Thanks Grizzes... you have a nice one too.. ahhhhh are ya making little pizza ornaments for your tree? lol

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks Oklahomas... geesh you are creative for the holidays.. lol....

Ms. Vous;

Nollaig Siona Duit!

Thats "Merry Christmas!" in Irish.

Null-ig shona ditch.

The O'Meara Himself

Gosh.. I would say it back in Siouan but there isn't a word for it.. its been done in french... Soooooooooooooo Piglatin.. Errymay hristmascay.. lol.. yuck.. Merry Christmas is so much better!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS Deja !!!

&

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL !!!

&

HAPPY NEW YEAR Too !!!!!

Thanks Wimps... Merry Christmas to you too.... I bet this year will be a good Christmas... I just have this feeling..

Miz Deja, ma'am,

God bless and keep you and yours ma'am. Merry Christmas. Thank you so much for being here for me(us). I always look forward to seein' your posts...LOL..LOL...LOL..LOL and your wonderful insight and honesty here with us. Be sure and tell your father Merry Christmas for us as well.

Thanks Bigs... I will tell him.. and I hope your Christmas is one of the most merry ones you have ever had. My insight is my faithers, so I can't take credit there. My honesty again a gift from him and at times it is not a good gift.. lol... But none the less it is me, and it has always been too late for me to change.. I love all the posts I read on here, and I learn so much.. thanks to you and everyone in the Saloon.. we don't get much drinkin done.. but we sure have fun... lol I think I gained 5 pounds last year on Grizzes Pizza.. lol

Archived