SASS Wire Forum

DOOLEY GANG BADGES UPDATE,Made $1220.00 not as much as I was hoping

Pit Bull Tex

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK.... Who hasn't bought one yet?

Well ... I haven't but only because I've not yet become a member of the gang. Just as soon as I can get admitted I'd be happy to buy one. It's for a great cause and the "guidelines for the gang" are right in line with why I got into SASS to begin with. It would be an honor to join the Dooley Gang...

OK.... Who hasn't bought one yet?

Well ... I haven't but only because I've not yet become a member of the gang. Just as soon as I can get admitted I'd be happy to buy one. It's for a great cause and the "guidelines for the gang" are right in line with why I got into SASS to begin with. It would be an honor to join the Dooley Gang...

Well Luc Borgia, You are Now A Member of The Dooley Gang.

Thank you Wimpy for the info on Miss. Bella (bella@mosenbella.com), I e-mailed her yesterday and she replied this morning, she does make the "Purple Arm Bands" and said she will be back home in about 3-4 weeks to start making them again and taking orders. She is in Florida right now. Thanks again Wimpy, you are a great pardner and are truly living up to the "Dooley Gang Code" by supplying the help and information. Wishing you a smooth ride down the "Trail of Life". Form one Vet to another, Thank You

You are Very Welcome Diablo's Pistolero, It is my Honor to help out however I can.

& THANK You for Your Service !! :FlagAm:

Hope to have them mid. Jan.

Well Luc Borgia, You are Now A Member of The Dooley Gang.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Wimpy... I'll get the gold dust on the way to Pit Bull tomorrow...

ONLY PAYMENT FOR 78 BADGES HAVE COME IN.

Hopefully, you have my M.O. by now. Thanks.

Wow, look at all the new Dooley Gang members !!!! A Great Big WELCOME to the Dooley Gang and Happy New Year to each and every one.. This year is starting out with a bang and a clang [hopefully].... I have been out of pocket for the last two weeks. I have been in training camp for mounted shooting up in the mountains of southern Oregon.

Plan on End of Trail this year. The Gang will be helping with lots of the entertainment and working were we can....I bet we can have a Dooley Gang Posse or 2 ,,,,Just maybe!!!!!

Check out the web site www.badlandsbar3.com for the latest news and some great shoots to go too. The Texas Three Step starts in March so if your passing through Texas this spring and decide to stay a while Please think about the Comin'At'Cha 2012 it will be a BLAST .......Thanks T-Bone

Unless the Westbound Overland Express Stage was held up you should have mine.........

ONLY PAYMENT FOR 78 BADGES HAVE COME IN.

Hey Pit Bull,

I told T-Bone I wanted one on his FB page, but did not hear how to order, who to send money to, how much to send and where to send it until today, when I happened upon your update with all the pertinent information. So I saddled up, rode into town, got the MO and shipped it off to you. Hope you get it in time! God willing, the creeks don't rise between here and there, and someone remembers to feed the Mail Mule, you will. This is a great way to jump start the fund raising for the Cowboy Church and a great deal of fun.

Hope to meet you at Comin' At Cha this year.

Bulldog

A few sent their real name for shipping but not who they are on here.It dont matter because I have the shipping name and address.BTT

A few sent their real name for shipping but not who they are on here.It dont matter because I have the shipping name and address.BTT

Sent ya a PM with my REAL name :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Well, I gave my wife all the pertinant information; I trust that she included it when she mailed the MO for me! :)

Thanks to Wimpy Hank Yoho for all the inductions. Lookin' forward to gettin' that badge, but I'll probably have to make a trek out to Badlands Bar 3, meet Mister Dooley, and acquire a purple armband before I can wear it with confidence. I can probably get there sometime this winter or spring; it's all of 2 hours from home!

Well, I gave my wife all the pertinant information; I trust that she included it when she mailed the MO for me! :)

Thanks to Wimpy Hank Yoho for all the inductions. Lookin' forward to gettin' that badge, but I'll probably have to make a trek out to Badlands Bar 3, meet Mister Dooley, and acquire a purple armband before I can wear it with confidence. I can probably get there sometime this winter or spring; it's all of 2 hours from home!

Just 2 hours???? Then why wait. We shoot on the 3rd weekend.

Heck it is just about 2 hours for me. And I do it every month. Sometimes twice a month.

So. Don't wait. Come on out.

Mr. Jones,if I was just two hours from Bar 3, I would shoot there every month.

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Howdy,since my personna is a northener getting recuited by the texas rangers in 1880 sent up working the South Dakota,Iowa and Nebraska territories looking for bail jumpers and anyone else who has papers on them. Sometimes I'm on both sides of the law. So count me in for a badge.

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Mrs Jones,if I was just two hours from Bar 3, I would shoot there every month.

Yup, me too. My favorite club is about an hour and 15 minutes away, I go there once, sometimes twice a month. We have a fair number of regular folks who drive 3-5 hours each way for the shoots.

Archived