SASS Wire Forum

DOOLEY GANG BADGES UPDATE,Made $1220.00 not as much as I was hoping

Pit Bull Tex

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like we have about 20 Badges or so left. This project was brought to the Dooley Gang by Pit Bull, I for one would like to say,,,,,,,,,,,,, Thank You Sir !!!!!! and I know the Chapel thanks You as well... T-Bone.

Now, if your in Texas this month say around 21st or 22nd stop by the Bar 3 Range where we are gonna include one stage of Plainsman style shooting per match for the next 9 months in a row or until participation and interest falls off.Don't worry about not having the correct guns or the single shot rifle, it's only one stage and we are getting things supplied by Clueless Bob, Bent Barrel Betty and KowKatcher. If you have a few we can use please bring them with you. Thanks.. See Ya In The Badlands... T-Bone

If you ask for a badge please send payment.

They will come to me all at the same time.I had to pay for them all before they would make them.

back up

Back to the top

Hey, someone let the thread slip to page 2!

Any 'o y'all that ain't jumped in yet, click on that link on the first page - that's a KEWL lookin' badge!

and a bump

Got the Badges today.I am mailing out 98 tomorrow.If you ask for one please sent payment. All info on first post.

I am sure when I take them to shoots they will sell.

Thank you for all your work on this project. I hope one of them is coming my way! It would be an honor to become a member of the Dooley Gang. I am coming to Comin' at Cha this year. Bulldog

Thank you for all your work on this project. I hope one of them is coming my way! It would be an honor to become a member of the Dooley Gang. I am coming to Comin' at Cha this year. Bulldog

You are now a member of 'The Dooley Gang' Bulldog James !!!

I'm almost afraid to do this, 'cause I'l leave someone out, me not bein' familiar with the inside workin's and all, but thanks to Pit Bull Tex for taking on the head honcho job on these badges and Wimpy Hank Yoho for doin' the deputizing and, of course, T-Bone his ownself for the vision. Proud to be one of y'all's newer members - thanks.

Mailing first batch of badges today.

Well, I guess I better ask Wimpy Hank to induct Duchess and I into the gang. I ordered the badges without having that done............

Pop

Pop Dawson, You and Duchess are now members of 'The Dooley Gang'

PLEASE SEND ME A PM WHEN YOU GET YOU BADGE OR BADGES WITH THE SAME INFO AS BEFORE.I SENT OUT 5 WITH NO COWBOY NAME.IF YOU ASK FOR ONE AND DID NOT SEND PAYMENT AND INFO YOU NEED TO DO THAT IF YOU WANT ONE.Pit Bull

Still waiting on some that said they wanted them and have not sent payment yet.Pit

Pard,

I would like one or two badges if you have any left.

Please email me with details, address etc.

I just didnt know what Dooley Gang was and have had too much goin on.

If you are sold out, thats fine.

Dont order more on my account.

Its a nice thing you are doin.

Happy New Year.

CR

Archived