SASS Wire Forum

DOOLEY GANG BADGES UPDATE,Made $1220.00 not as much as I was hoping

Pit Bull Tex

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well seeing as how I attended my first Comin At Cha this year, and I had more fun than the law allows, and I intend on never missing Comin At Cha in the future, I guess I need to be inducted into the Dooly Gang also!

Ranger Dunn, Welcome ta' the Dooley Gang, You're on the list for a Badge.

If T-Bone or Wimpy would kindly do me the honor of inducting me, I'll take a badge, please. Just let me know when they're in and I'll send a handful o' gold dust.

Welcome ta' the Dooley Gang Bama Red, You're also on the list for orderin' a Badge.

How bout one for a pard in Illinois? :)

Welcome ta' the Dooley Gang Curley Fryes. Your Badge order is in.

Just to mention this again, Pit Bull Tex or T-Bone will be updating

this thread with an address for sending yer' check, and whom to make it out to .

Address in the first post.

Thanks Dave.

If you want to ask anything my email address is jclee43@verizon.net .The reason I ask for a money order is my CU hold the money until a check clears.If you need to send a check that is ok.

If you want to ask anything my email address is jclee43@verizon.net .The reason I ask for a money order is my CU hold the money until a check clears.If you need to send a check that is ok.

Hey Pit Bull Tex,

I will send a Money Order, I didn't even think about the bank holding the funds.

Wimp

102 badges have been ask for.

My linkI am ordering the badges this week.Would like to know if I need to order more than the 100 that was my starting number.I talked to T Bone before I did this to make sure he was ok with it.The badge will sell for 25.00 + shipping with 10.00 of that will go to the chapel.I think the shipping will be about 3.00 or 4.00 each but if a club wanted badges then the shipping for each would go down.Just would like to know if I need to order more that the 100 to start with.-------If you want a Badge need to send a money order to James Lee---7829 Pecan Forest Lane-- Baytown,Texas -77521. 1 badge is 25.00 + 4.00 for shipping.--2 badges 50.00 +4.00 shipping---3 badges 75.00 + 5.00 shipping---4 badges 100.00 + 5.00 shipping... I need you Alias and your real name and I wont tell anyone.Send your name and your Alias and your address and the money order all together so I can keep it all together.Pit Bull

Money for 2 will go out tomorrow.

Thanks Pit Bull

Pit Bull, I said I wanted one on another site, so I am not sure if I am included in that 107 or not. If not, please add me to the list and I will send a MO ASAP.

Don Nadler

aka Maurice 'Mo' Lasses

I was just sittin here talkin to myself...

Self, I says, ya know what would go real nice with a Dooley Gang badge?

Nope, I told myself, what would that be?

A life membership badge, numbered 90,000

Well, says I, where could a feller or a gal get such a thing?

Well self, they be raffling off that very thing to raise funds for the chapel!

How much is the tickets says I to myself.

Only 20 bucks!

STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS, BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!

Only 500 tickets total will be sold, and there are only about 100 of those left!

Pit Bull Tex ....

YOU ROCK amigo!!!! :FlagAm:

I see 'MO' has beat me too it, not to mention EVERY OTHER pard I'm HAPPY to know...lmao. ^_^

THE COWBOY MEMORIAL CHAPEL COMMITTE SALUTES you SIR!!!!Well done and

THANKS for your and EVERYONES' support!!!! B)

113 btt

Archived