SASS Wire Forum

DOOLEY GANG BADGES UPDATE,Made $1220.00 not as much as I was hoping

Pit Bull Tex

Pard,

I would like one or two badges if you have any left.

Please email me with details, address etc.

I just didnt know what Dooley Gang was and have had too much goin on.

If you are sold out, thats fine.

Dont order more on my account.

Its a nice thing you are doin.

Happy New Year.

CR

Well Chili Ron You are now a Dooley Gang Member.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE SEND ME A PM WHEN YOU GET YOU BADGE OR BADGES WITH THE SAME INFO AS BEFORE.I SENT OUT 5 WITH NO COWBOY NAME.IF YOU ASK FOR ONE AND DID NOT SEND PAYMENT AND INFO YOU NEED TO DO THAT IF YOU WANT ONE.Pit Bull

Thanks PB! Will send PM when they arrive. Just a reminder to the rest of y'all, let PB know when ya gets yer badges so's he can keep em straight! :)

Thanks PB! Will send PM when they arrive. Just a reminder to the rest of y'all, let PB know when ya gets yer badges so's he can keep em straight! :)

10-4 when it arrives at the door ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Not to late young lady.Pit Bull

Am I too late?

Tanga Loca

"Lifes Short, Play Hard"

Not to late young lady.Pit Bull

Hey Pit Bull, A check is in the mail from Tanga Loca for a Badge, She say's "Thanks Much' !

Pit Bull~

I would like two please. Came in late so I missed where to send the money.

Thanks!

Doc O'Bay

size]My linkI am ordering the badges this week.Would like to know if I need to order more than the 100 that was my starting number.I talked to T Bone before I did this to make sure he was ok with it.The badge will sell for 25.00 + shipping with 10.00 of that will go to the chapel.I think the shipping will be about 3.00 or 4.00 each but if a club wanted badges then the shipping for each would go down.Just would like to know if I need to order more that the 100 to start with.-------If you want a Badge need to send a money order to James Lee---7829 Pecan Forest Lane-- Baytown,Texas -77521. 1 badge is 25.00 + 4.00 for shipping.--2 badges 50.00 +4.00 shipping---3 badges 75.00 + 5.00 shipping---4 badges 100.00 + 5.00 shipping... I need you Alias and your real name and I wont tell anyone.Send your name and your Alias and your address and the money order all together so I can keep it all together.Pit Bull IF you ask for one and did not send payment you may not get one.If you would when you get your badge please PM me with the info so I can mark it off my list.

Pit Bull~

I would like two please. Came in late so I missed where to send the money.

Thanks!

Doc O'Bay

Here Ya' Go Doc O'Bay

Howdy Pit Bull,

Hey Pard, sign me up for a badge. I'll send my gold dust tomorrow.

Many thanks Pard,

Ricochet Roy

If you ask for a badge please send payment.If you get your badge please PM me and let me know.Pit Bull

So did mine. Being that's a gold badge, it must mean I am a life member of the Dooley Gang, HOT DOG.....

Rowdy B.

Oh, yer a Life Member alright. Or didn't anyone 'splain to ya...once a Dooley always a Dooley. You just TRY gettin outta the Gang an see whut happens! :o:blink:;) You know I'm just kiddin. But I'm with ya...Gold Badge = Life Member in my mind anyway! :D Still waitin on the pony express to deliver mine and Fannie's badges, hopin they'll show today.

Hey, Pit, I want one also, Dooley Gang member #401, been to Comin at Cha the past three years, member of Rudy's La Frying Circus, remember we won the cooking contest, can I order one, please, please, Irish Pat sass 19486

Archived