SASS Wire Forum

Ladies- I need your help

Complicated Lady

I am trying to put together an outfit for the pajama party at the convention.

I need a corset that is either solid red or red and white.

I would rather have one that is both red and white. It needs to be an underbust corset.

Any suggestions as to where I might find one?

Hi Lady,

Lily from Victorian Designs will be at Convention. She has dark red underbust corsets in stripes or florals. I don't know if she has a Website. She is on Facebook.

I believe La Bandida from Butterfly Frillies will be there. Here is a link to her Website.

Laced Corsets (also on Facebook and I could not find a Website) is usually at Convention.

See ya soon!

Allie

I purchased a corset from these folks and really like it. Meschantes It fits well and is quite comfortable. I also noticed a company advertising here on the wire. Their prices seem to be really reasonable, but I have no experience with their fit or comfort. Brocadecorset.com

Good luck!

Laced Corsets (also on Facebook and I could not find a Website) is usually at Convention.

Allie

http://www.laced.biz/

If you can't find it at the Convention......

Scedalel over to Bad Attitude Corsets on Sahara Ave.

They might have something you can use in a pinch!

If you can't find it at the Convention......

Scedalel over to Bad Attitude Corsets on Sahara Ave.

They might have something you can use in a pinch!

There is a place on the web called BrocadeCorsets.com they will have what you are looking for. I just got one from them and am very happy with it and it came in about a week. They have the color you are looking for. Hope this helps you. They are also reasonable in price. I got mine for less than $100.00 and it is a heavy boned so it will hold up well. They have all sizes.

Lady Glitter

I would rather have one that is both red and white. It needs to be an underbust corset.

I just went to brocadecorset.com and they have a red and black underbust corset for 49.00 on sale. I am sure it is a good one.

Lady Glitter

Thanks for all the leads.

I do have a nice black corset that I purchased from brocadecorset.com a few months ago.

I have decided to go with black and red because I already have everything I need for that outfit.

I gave up on trying to find a solid red or red and white ....good quality corset. To wait until I get to the convention to finish out my outfit would make me nervous. I will be shopping the corset vendors but for wearing in the future.

Hey there Lady!!!!!

I don't remember if La Bandida sells the UNDERbust corsets....but I do have to say, spend the extra dollars and get a good, sturdy, metal boned front: such as Laced sells. The business has changed hands, but the gal's will treat you right! My 1st corset bought 5 years ago, still has it's shape, and looks as new as last years!!! And I were them all about 6 times a year!!! You can see ALL the corsets/patterns and colors on Laced.biz web page. Have fun shoppin'. And remeber, you ARE getting what you pay for!!! Hope to see ya'll in May!!!

Call Linda at Work-N-Ranch. She'll fix you up with just what you need.

http://stores.work-n-ranch.com/Service.bok

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Call Linda at Work-N-Ranch. She'll fix you up with just what you need.

http://stores.work-n-ranch.com/Service.bok

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

I spent a bunch at the Work-N-Ranch store at EOT.

I agree Linda is very nice.

PJ party no corset required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Glass said ;)

and photos of what happens at the PJ Party gets posted the next day somewhere :D

My hubby has requested the Victorian frillies with the corset so I'm gonna wear it.

The high heeled boots may turn into slippers before midnight but the corset will stay.

:lol:Yep! He might be the one to post them.

Sorry to say it won't be me cause I'm not going to be there this year. Sis you need to go dancin, you told me you would. You don't even have to take a man, there are always some single ones lookin for a dance partner. Sure will miss seeing everyone.

I'm with you Wobbly, photos would be Great!

Scout B)B)

Dear Bro,

I don't dance with just anyone... I have to know someone pretty well to inflict that on them. ;) I'll miss you.

:wub:

Allie

If we can get Nuttin to play "The Cupid Shuffle" will you dance with me?

Archived