SASS Wire Forum

To Noz and Grizz

Complicated Lady

Understand this is said "tongue in cheek"...

Nothing in the CC that interests you???

I finally get my picture in the CC and you aren't interested??

And....not only that, my daughter, Magnolia Blossom's picture is in this months CC too!

I never said nothing in the CC interested me, nope, no I did not say such a thing.

I simply pointed out an article in the most recent one that I enjoyed.

And it's always nice to see a picture of Magnolia! And there was one of you as well? I must have missed that!

I saw Complicated Lady's picture. I was impressed. She was by TFAL Rocky Meadows along with another loverly I can't remember. I've never had my mug shot in the CC. I've had my name listed but not my picture. Now I'm going to take second look just to memorize it. Way to go CL.

Go ahead CL, twist their noses some. :P:D

A cowboy needs a good twist oncest in a while.

And....not only that, my daughter, Magnolia Blossom's picture is in this months CC too!

I saw your picture in the CC. Quite lovely in print - even better in person :wub: .

Griz what was you looking at?

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I saw your picture in the CC. Quite lovely in print - even better in person :wub: .

Griz what was you looking at?

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

The story I mentioned liking was titled 'Winter Camp' read it this morning. I look forward to the CC each month, it's good outhouse reading.

Mea Culpa.

I just skimmed through it. I haven't had time to go back and study the pictures. I guarantee that I will this evening. Can't have CL unhappy.

Besides, I got my nose out of joint because Deja didn't mention me in the ideal cowboy thread!

I sure noticed,oh yea! :wub: Stuck on that page fer a bit, :wub: then hadda remind myself which magazine I was a looken at :wub: . Them LADIES were sure down rite pretty, :wub: oh yea! :wub: Nice costumes also, very pretty! :wub:

c.l. don't pay any attentipon to the old f#$s. that write up in the womens and guns mag was great and a cret to l the ladies in sass.

CL would you mind pointing out the little Magnooolia Blossom?? Regards, TJ

She's on page 29

She was a recipient of the SASS scholarship this year.

She's the one in the middle

Thanks for taking this the way I intended.

I was alittle concerned that someone would think I was seriously pouting...nope just playing.

Thank you for your compliments. Dressing up like is saloon girl is a lot of fun....most girls love to play dress up.

I have to dress very modestly in my real world so when I go to a shoot and become Complicated Lady I let my wild side show alittle.

So fun!

CL are we needing to cover your back once more? Squawty :ph34r:

So glad to see you are going to shoot Comin At Cha!

I look forward to seeing you.

Archived