SASS Wire Forum

NCAA Football Top 10

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe KK will be buying whatever Easy Rider's wife is cooking at the Doc Holiday's Match in 10 days. I may be really hungry, so hopefully for him seconds will be on the house! After chipping into the LSU bail fund even the Kajun's funds may be getting scarce.

Yadda yadda yadda...talk talk talk! Talking's done (ceptin' for a little more trash talkin' amongst these fine folks in the Saloon) Regardless of who buys Easy Rider's wife's cooking is always good. It'll just be a little bit better tasting if you are buying :)

Just a little preview...no thanks needed.....I'll be paid handsomely by Capt. Bill Burt for this posting I'm sure.

A little something to pat your feet to whilst ya watch the game....this is one of my favorite songs from my misspent youth...performed by a lady from Nova Scotia. Ladies and gentlemen, please make welcome Edith Butler singing that old Cajun classic "Allons Danser Colinda."

YEAHIIIIIIII

Crazy music, KK. But I couldn't understand a werd of it and my confusser didn't either. But, now I am hongry for some gumbo. Got crawfish? :blink:

Crawfish etouffee' would be good for lunch. If'n ya got a hankerin' for um boiled just remember to eat them the easy way, pinch the tails and suck the heads :)

While both defenses are living up to their hype in the LSU/Bama game, there is a real dogfight going on over at ABC.

Kansas State is ahead of an undefeated #3 Oklahoma State team.

I'm going to wear out my remote control before the night is over.

Tull

While both defenses are living up to their hype in the LSU/Bama game, there is a real dogfight going on over at ABC.

Kansas State is ahead of an undefeated #3 Oklahoma State team.

I'm going to wear out my remote control before the night is over.

Tull

I'm doing the same thing. Looks like OSU is going to go ahead by three... and the kick... GOOD!

+1 for Geaux Tigers. What a defensive battle that was. If you look at it close Bama's offense played better than LSU's. Look at all the scoring opportunities Bama had. If their field goal kicker had been on this game there would have been no over time. I'm glad LSU won but give props to Bama's offense and their coaching staff.

Well the Kajun will be eating on my tab and he deserves it LSU won fair and square!

Check my post in the Roll Tide thread...and it sure was a great game. Lookin forward to shooting with ya at Doc Holiday's Immortals next weekend. Hot dog, chips and Kokola will be fine.

Pretty boring game last night....and If I'm not blind, Boise State is 8-0. B)

Yep, I missed it. TCU has played one more game but has lost one outside of the conference, so

Boise State is undefeated but listed second.

Question for the SEC. Does Geaux Tigers belong in the same family as

Geoducks? Do they look similar?

Well who cares if two backwater teams like Alabama and LSU won or lost.

SLIPPERY ROCK LOST! :o

HOW CAN THAT BE? I want a recount! :angry:

B M C -

Even with the upset loss [5 turnovers] to Gannon, Slippery Rock STILL plays in the PSAC-West Division Championship game next weekend.

Their season is not over yet - you have your recount.

Sort of.

Tull

And the pollsters have spoken -

BCS

1. LSU

2. OSU

3. Alabama

4. Stanford

5. Boise State

6. O.U.

7. Oregon

8. Arkansas

9. Clemson

10. Virginia Tech

If Stanford and OSU have a loss, this sets up a LSU/Alabama rematch.

Coaches Poll [uSA]

1. LSU

2. Stanford

3. OSU

4. Alabama

5. Boise State

6. Oregon

7. O.U.

8. Arkansas

9. Virginia Tech

10. Clemson

Congratulations to LSU - a rematch in New Orleans on January 9th, would be a great game.

Professor Tull

BCS

1. LSU

2. OSU

3. Alabama

4. Stanford

5. Boise State

6. O.U.

7. Oregon

8. Arkansas

9. Clemson

10. Virginia Tech

If Stanford and OSU have a loss, this sets up a LSU/Alabama rematch.

Coaches Poll [uSA]

1. LSU

2. Stanford

3. OSU

4. Alabama

5. Boise State

6. Oregon

7. O.U.

8. Arkansas

9. Virginia Tech

10. Clemson

Congratulations to LSU - a rematch in New Orleans on January 9th, would be a great game.

Professor Tull

I kinda doubt a rematch, but hey, what the heck do I know. I am not sure we would get the same

outcome in a rematch. Would not that be something if there was a rematch, Bama won and took home the crystal football! :blink:

Football is strange. :unsure:

BCS

1. LSU

2. OSU

3. Alabama

4. Stanford

5. Boise State

6. O.U.

7. Oregon

8. Arkansas

9. Clemson

10. Slippery Rock

Professor Tull

Wow...look who "slipped" in the top 10!!! BMC....are ya lookin :)

Of course this assumes LSU and Alabama finish the season undefeated. LSU still has to play Arkansas, who has really turned into a fine team as the season goes along. Alabama still has to play Auburn, a rivalry where stats don't mean much. OSU has to get by Oklahoma, a daunting task. Stanford has to get by Oregon, no easy task either. Lots of good football coming up.

Wow...look who "slipped" in the top 10!!! BMC....are ya lookin :)

That is plumb painful, KK. I knew I shoulda done something better.

About as much as me... squat.:blink:

I will have you know that not only do I know squat, I also know his cousin, DIDDLY SQUAT. I am not just another pretty face around here.

That is plumb painful, KK. I knew I shoulda done something better.

I will have you know that not only do I know squat, I also know his cousin, DIDDLY SQUAT. I am not just another pretty face around here.

But do you know Bo Diddly?

Him too. I even borrow money from him. :rolleyes:

Yes, but doing business with him, is like robbing Peter to pay Paul.

This only makes Peter sore ! !

And everybody knows, you cannot do business with a sore Peter ! ! !

Tull

Looks like the Penn State team may be a tad distracted by the news reports. Nebraska might take a poke at them.

Oregon/Stanford should be a good game, but I think the Cardinals will take that one.

Auburn/Jawja is anybody's guess.

Not sure of who I pick in the Big 12 (AKA Little 10)

Auburn/Jawja is anybody's guess.

I'm hoping on Jawja to beatem. If Jawja finishes out the rest of the season with no losses they'll be the SEC East folks in the SEC play-off. If'n LSU continues their winning ways it'll be Jawja/LSU for the SEC champion.

Why did I say all of that? I happen to be a lone LSU fan living 20 miles from the Athens GA where Jawja Dogs hang their hats. Boy wouldn't it be cool for LSU and Jawja to face off. I can't wait!!!!!

I'm hoping on Jawja to beatem. If Jawja finishes out the rest of the season with no losses they'll be the SEC East folks in the SEC play-off. If'n LSU continues their winning ways it'll be Jawja/LSU for the SEC champion.

Why did I say all of that? I happen to be a lone LSU fan living 20 miles from the Athens GA where Jawja Dogs hang their hats. Boy wouldn't it be cool for LSU and Jawja to face off. I can't wait!!!!!

BUT, and there is always a but, BUT what if Jawja wuz to whopp LSU?

HUH? Then where wood U be?

"Bama wood come and rain all over your parade.

Archived