SASS Wire Forum

New corset arrirved... uh.. what the darn.. lol

Deja Vous

It is longer than my other ones.. but I guess that is okay. But I wanted blue. The photo looked blue, said blue.. so I went for it.. It is black and purple blue.. lol.. Oh, well somehow I can fit this in.. being color crazy I can mix it with "anything" I want... lol..

So, I guess the internet color is not always exactly what you are getting? lol

You will match HUD and his purple socks!!

You will look devine, HUD will look like HUD! ;-)

Been thinkin about gettin a corset, just don't know anythin about them. Advice?

Steroids & corsets don't mix! :-)

Buy a good one...it will cost way more than the cheap ones but it will be worth it.

I thought I had corsets until I got a REAL one ....totally different.... more comfortable to wear and look good much longer

work-n-ranch they have good corsets and good prices

:wub: :wub: Ohhhhh.....be still my fluttrin' heart !!!! :wub: :wub:

I can feel a heart attack comin' on............................................................

Buy a good one...it will cost way more than the cheap ones but it will be worth it.

I thought I had corsets until I got a REAL one ....totally different.... more comfortable to wear and look good much longer

Yep. A good custom made one may run you almost as much as a medium quality gun. But it will last for years and be comfortable.

One corset maker I know of is Altered Tyme in Cartersville GA

Tons.. lol... try one on.... I wear a 26" one cuz I am skinny... They say it should gap at least 2 inches in the back. I like the busk in the front and the lace up in the back. I do not like the liner thinger in the back, I want it open for AC.. lol.. Steel bones are the very best. I do not shoot with it too tight, but I do pull it in a bit for dinners and things. I prefer the under the bust, it is more comfortable to me. All of mine are in colors so i can wear them on the outside.. whats the point in wearing one if you can't do that? Go try them on at a big shoot, find one you like or the style you like. What works for me is simply just that. I will tell you in MO I had a habit of tossing ice cubes down the front to cool off in the winter. I have worn one for every shoot here, so far the heat has not been a problem for me. I take the heat very well. I wear a light weight blouse under it, usually cotton.. and being under the bust I wear my bra still.. guys your can hum and hold your hands over your eyes for that part.. lol

I have found them to be a ton of fun to mix and match up with outfits. I find blouses at garage sales, flea markets.. make my skirts mostly... One very pretty lady wore a lace thinger under hers, I am not quite that comfortable in my own skin.. but she looked very pretty on belle alley ... I wear boots and mocs with this get up.. so I am not much of a barbie doll.. more of a scamp as dad would say... lol

I find them comfortable, and they help hold up my gun belt.. lol. And you my friend would look great in one I am sure..

You will match HUD and his purple socks!!

You will look devine, HUD will look like HUD! ;-)

lol... okay.. now you know HUD has a huge assortment of weapons to punish you with, right? lol...

Heck fire ma'am - they do that for all of us . . . .

Shadows you kinda heat is not what the lady was talking about.. lol Desert RAT.. lol

Yes, she does have a good collection but so does wickedred.com .. you just have to see chicks wearing, uh.. little as you shop.. and orchardcorset.com. I find them on ebay too at times... The steel busk, spring steel stays is what I like. I do have a summer one just cotton, over the bust... cheap one.. but it is fun.. just does not really work as a corset..

oooohhhhhh, that dark dark blackish purplish blue? I love that color!

Yeah,.. a black brocade with the purple blue.. blueberry sort of... I do love the color.. but not really blue.. lol.. It is steel boned, with busks.. but a longer one than what I usually wear I think... But hey.. I like it.. .............gosh. want to borrow it.. i am so rude to not offer..

:wub: :wub: Ohhhhh.....be still my fluttrin' heart !!!! :wub: :wub:

I can feel a heart attack comin' on............................................................

Apaches ... do not go on the warpath again.. lol

I agree with all the rest of the posts. Steel bones, good quality, not cheap.

There is a wonderful lady who is also a SASS shooter and she makes DEVINE :wub::wub: corsets. She only makes custom corsets to your exact measurements. Her name is Green Eyed Gypsy. She made a beautiful one for me and it fits like a dream. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you a picture of it. Her hubby is in the Army and they've been living in Germany for the last couple of years. They were supposed to be moving back to the States this summer. Being stateside should help her schedule to open up for more customers.

I saw one a while back. Civil war repro. It was o/b with shoulder straps and more modest than a tank top, cold be worn alone. Made from white cotton, and looked to be a good way to beat the Jawja heat.

Thank you Deja, Complicated, and Calamity for the input. Won't be buyin one of those cheap things off ebay.

I saw one a while back. Civil war repro. It was o/b with shoulder straps and more modest than a tank top, cold be worn alone. Made from white cotton, and looked to be a good way to beat the Jawja heat.

Thank you Deja, Complicated, and Calamity for the input. Won't be buyin one of those cheap things off ebay.

Have fun... half the fun is in shopping and trying them on. i saw one that was red and gold.. I wanted it so badly but it is sold out... I love color.. lol.. I do have a solid green one, a velvet one (one in my photo), a gold one with kinda pink and purple in it.., my cotton one with flowers on it.. and now my last one is black with blue purple brocade..

I admit I have a weakness for 1890's clothing, like the corsets and hats.. and for the guns of that era.. lol.. oh, gosh.. guns in general come to think of it..

Archived