SASS Wire Forum

RANT MODE !

OK, I work all night because it's cooler and quiet and I get alot more done. So, all these "Celebrity shows" and even the NEWS Shows all talk and talk about William and Kate cutting back on spending, J Lo's divorce,Booo Hooo!! ect. ect. YADDA YADDA YADDA...........

..... WHO CARES???????? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Everyone knows Amy Winehouse died... Who is Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27? They are Marines that gave their lives this week for you. There is no media for them. There's not even a mention of their names.

Everyone knows Amy Winehouse died... Who is Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27? They are Marines that gave their lives this week for you. There is no media for them. There's not even a mention of their names.

Cult of the celebrity.

Jack, Jack, Jack....it's only quiet at night if you turn off the TV. ;)

Put on some music.

OK, I work all night because it's cooler and quiet and I get alot more done. So, all these "Celebrity shows" and even the NEWS Shows all talk and talk about William and Kate cutting back on spending, J Lo's divorce,Booo Hooo!! ect. ect. YADDA YADDA YADDA...........

..... WHO CARES???????? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

It is called Drought Madness. Take a deep breath, pull a cap on a longnecker, and put on some Patsy Cline music. The worries will melt away.

Jack, Jack, Jack....it's only quiet at night if you turn off the TV. ;)

Put on some music.

Aye - that be the truth of it ~ music can tickle the soul - especially some good jazz ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Since my wife is addicted to news TV, I find that if I retreat to the computer room, log into the

Golden Oldies on KIXI radio and listen to the old radio shows, I have a much better prespective of life.

I especially get a kick out of the Lum and Abner show, from the Jot 'em Down Store in Pine Ridge, Arkansas.

I don't like any of the music on the radio around here these days!! No Goldie Oldies, No Country...Not this crap they pawn off as Country these days!!

Hell, I just realized, we don't have any radios except in the vehicles!! :unsure:

Archived