SASS Wire Forum

We lost another Great Cowboy. (Service Update)

Gray Hare, SASS #20821

Kit Colleen ask me to send this message out. She thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers during this time.

There will be no funeral services but, there will be a celebration of Pennyroyal Kid's life which will be held at the Clinton County Sportsmen's and Farmers Association in Wilmington, Ohio on June 5th from 2-6 p.m.

I have added a link to Pennyroyals Obituary

Shooting this past Saturday was not the same with out Pennyroyal.

Gray Hare

I'm sorry to have to pass this along, but PennyRoyal Kid passed away earlier this afternoon. Please keep Kit Colleen in your thoughts and prayers during this time. At this time no services are planned. If anything else arises, I will let you know. He was a great cowboy and will be missed alot.

Gray Hare

Prayers up from Texas for his family and his friends.

LORD GOD I come before you with a heavy heart brought on by the passing of Pennyroyal Kid. I ask that you comfort Kit as only the Comforter can. Lord. touch all of his friends and family, we all were enhanced with the friendship of PK. I ask these things in Jesus name, amen

Condolences to Kit Coleen and his family. Penny Royal always remembered who you were and was always happy to see ya. He was alot of fun to shoot with. I'll miss his B Western outfits, they were a hoot. God bless Penny Royal, I know he's in a better place. Rye

Prayers & condolences out to the family from Dakota Skipper & Prairie Dawg

PenneyRoyal was a great pard. I miss him. He always had a laugh with me & at me, & CAS will not be the same without him. He is one of the reasons we all have such a good time...he was fun, an instagater, a teacher. I would be proud to be known as one of his friends.

Kit, I'll see you soon.

Take care in knowing we all are better off knowing PenneyRoyal. I'm sure the Big Guy had a place reserved for him.

Shep

Thoughts and Prayers for Kit and family. Pennyroyal will be deeply missed.

Ruger Ray and Fancy Free Spirit

Condolences from Jesse Nelson, me, and the rest of our family. Kit and Pennyroyal are the kind of people that make this sport so much more than just a shooting match.

I got the news while shooting the Midwest Classic in Sparta. My heart goes out to Kit for sure. I got to talk to Pennyroyal about a week ago and I know he was hurting. Love to Kit. He will be missed so very much.

My prayers and condolences go out to the Pennyroyal Kid's family and friends.

Archived