SASS Wire Forum

Pizza is in the oven

Grizzly Dave

70 degrees!?!?!?!

They're callin' fer 2-5 inches of snow up here tomorrow!

Send the warmth........quickly!!

~EE Taft~

Well I guess I'll have sum cheese pizza..

Our first shoot is canceled tomorrow because of snow :( . Just don't seem right last weekend it was sunny and in the 50's this weekend 30's and snowy. I guess I better have sum whine wif dat pizza.

Chili Pepper (feelin mighty low) Kid

Throwing another pizza in.

Got a bit of a cold so its a whizky night for me.

It was 83 today and I am going to Lake Charles tomorrow to shoot.I think most people from there are shooting somewhere else.I maybe the only one there or maybe not.Stonewall will be there with 3000 little pieces of lead for me.Maybe me and him will be our own posse.

It was 83 today and I am going to Lake Charles tomorrow to shoot.I think most people from there are shooting somewhere else.I maybe the only one there or maybe not.Stonewall will be there with 3000 little pieces of lead for me.Maybe me and him will be our own posse.

Ain't nuttin wrong with that picture Tex.

Thanks fer the offer Dave, but Schoolmarm barbequed some chicken breast filets and whipped up some homemade mac 'n' cheeze!! I'm good fer now. Got a show in Ft. Payne, AL tomorrow night so one Black Russian double will have to do tonight.

Next round's on me!!

He shoots BP and I Dont.He rides me about shooting smokeless. I have fun if I have to shoot by myself.I shot today in my yard by myself and got 2 Ps.

70 degrees!?!?!?!

~EE Taft~

I Opened up The Gate and Fanned The Warmer Air Your Way With My Biggest Hat. Now If I Could Just get Alamo To face Your Way When he Speechifies You Would Warm up Real Quick!!

Margarita on the rocks fer me....been a long day. Gotta work all weekend. :blink: No shooting for us till the second weekend in April unlessin I sneak down to the range at lunch time. Been warm here. All the bluebonnets are up and showin' off.

Miss Cubbie

70 degrees!?!?!?!

~EE Taft~

I'll second that request. It's going down to 8 degrees tonight and only mid 20's this weekend. Scattered snow is also on the menu. :angry:

The best of plans... I gave a girl a ride to her car tonight, and we had dinner out so I just got out of the shower and I don't need much pizza after that.. but if you have a spinach/tomato, garlic,pepperoni slice with extra cheese I might manage a bite.. lol...

I will take a beer too please.. root beer.. lol

Sorry Deja, what we got left if pepperoni pizza with white sauce. Guess I was feeling boring tonight as that's all we got.

Got Miz Grizz a new confuser for her birthday next week and it came today, so we've been setting it up tonight, well, she is and I help when needed.

Did get skype up and running so we got to video chat with daughter grizz a bit, she's good but has a cold.

I'm trying to come up with a list of what I want to get done on the house tomorrow, otherwise I'll lounge around trying to decide what to do until there isn't any time left to actually do it. LOL, I am a world class slug.

Grizz

Sorry Deja, what we got left if pepperoni pizza with white sauce. Guess I was feeling boring tonight as that's all we got.

Got Miz Grizz a new confuser for her birthday next week and it came today, so we've been setting it up tonight, well, she is and I help when needed.

Did get skype up and running so we got to video chat with daughter grizz a bit, she's good but has a cold.

I'm trying to come up with a list of what I want to get done on the house tomorrow, otherwise I'll lounge around trying to decide what to do until there isn't any time left to actually do it. LOL, I am a world class slug.

Grizz

You are not a slug.. Grizzes.. you are resting.. lol... WE all rest at times... like at work for example.. just kidding.. Very cool a nice puter for the wife!! My friend in AZ is trying to get me on skype cuz she talks to friends in Russia, Canada, and back east... I have not done it yet. I am busy posting here and on the phone,.. So.. I now have a phone call to make and one later too.. plus a food project to work on.. lol...

Only reason we got a webcam and set up skype was to talk to daughter grizz at college in Ohio. Makes the miles not seem so far when we can see her smiling face and talk with her. Miz Grizz works from home on the computer so she really needs a good one, and the better she works, the more money she makes as it's basically piece work.

I fight all the new computer stuff, only got on facebook so I could see what the kids were up to. Don't talk on the phone much either, guess some are phone folks and some not.

Food project ey? Do tell...

Only reason we got a webcam and set up skype was to talk to daughter grizz at college in Ohio. Makes the miles not seem so far when we can see her smiling face and talk with her. Miz Grizz works from home on the computer so she really needs a good one, and the better she works, the more money she makes as it's basically piece work.

I fight all the new computer stuff, only got on facebook so I could see what the kids were up to. Don't talk on the phone much either, guess some are phone folks and some not.

Food project ey? Do tell...

Well what I wanted to make i don't have all the stuff for, and i don't feel like going back out. So I just took groundbeef and sweet peppers, onions, garlic, salsa and cook them to done. Then pan fried some flour Tortillas. Filled them with the stuff along with any cheese that I had and cut up tomatos.. then I deep fried them in a frying pan. They are cooling now. I was waiting for the oil to heat up for a long time.. lol I hope they are good.. and I am making some guac.. I have stuff for that.. except I will use a different salsa this time cuz it is all I have... Its for tomorrow... I wanted to make the little mexican boats and fill those but I didn't have any masa flour so I just used some store bought flour tortillas. The little boats are cut, they are ovals with rolled up edges and filled with stuff.. you still deep fry them. At times that stuff sounds good to me though.. this would be one of those times... lol

I hope it turns out yummy. Sometimes it's just fun to see what's on hand and make up something to make with it as you go along.

Sometimes.. lol.. Sometimes you can it after you taste it.. lol

BMC, you ever watch the show Alaska Gold Rush on Discovery or some such network? It's about this father and son who get a team together to go mine for gold in Alaska, anyway, the dad looks like you. Stumbled on it tonight and watched several shows back to back. The dad was on the track hoe not paying attention and swung it around and biffed his own truck, pretty funny since it was only his truck that got hurt.

Hey Grizz

All it takes is $$$ , I was told some time back on 44-40 to load for the rifle then feed them to the pistols .

I like to shoot BIG bores and do not feel it is that much more to feed them .

AS to times BBs are a little slower than 38s but I am timed with a sundial and a calender .

Since I ain't ever gonna be a world champ , I am going BB and full house loads , just more fun .

The biggest increase in cost is lead , I pour my own so that is mininal ,just lead cost .

44-40 seals better in the rifle (blowback) then the straight wall 45 colt does in reduced loads .

I have kinda been bit by the BP bug , just ain't got it all figgured out yet . looks like fun .

I type like I shoot , slow and eratic .

See ya down the trail

CB

I played the BP game some years ago. Got my fill of it.

The thing about it I dislike the most is the rust and

corrosion with the real soot. You HAVE TO CLEAN

SOON AND COMPLETELY. At my age, I sometimes

like to just let it go for a day or three. I am not much

on SS finish on my irons.

The best part is the fun of the feel of the slow burning

powder and the resonant boom. Smoke helps too but

it irritates my throat.

Speaking of big bores, I have a pair of matched USFA

Rodeos that I am thinking of taking out of the safe

and putting on the market. They are sequential s/n.s

Haven't decided if I want to do that or not.

BMC

Step away from the safe , ya relly do not want to do that , it will cost ya a lot more to replace them .

Repete after me " There is a Blackhole in the gunsafe , What goes in never comes out "

I most always clean as soon as I get home , I have been using a differant cleaning style that is a little faster and seems to do as well or better than what I was doing .

Insted of BP I am thinking of using a sub .

CB

BMC, dem rodeo's should really stay in the family, and I'm family, right? Send 'em to me, I'll even pay shipping and send ya back a hat or two.

CB, all it takes is money, well that's the problem now isn't it? Ain't never got enuff.

Archived