SASS Wire Forum

Pizza is in the oven

Grizzly Dave

Well, Bill, Subs ain't the same fer me.

Just a quirk in my character I guess.

I was always of the opinion that if I was gonna shoot soot, I was gonna shoot the real soot.

One of the factors in the Rodeos is the blowbye from the Straight wall cases. Not a big issue but

it bugs me. I think I only shot them at the OOWSS shoot three/fours ago and maybe once at

Black river. I guess that would make maybe 200-250 round out of them combined and I bought

them as safe queens from another fellow over in Missouri so I don't know if he used them or not.

They looked new to me when I got them. They don't even have turn marks on the cylinders.

Problem is it is like selling children when you sell guns. Momma and me were talking about the

end of the trail and what she might have to do with all those guns when I am riding another range.

I would hate to leave it to her to decide what to do with them. My Grandson is the only one in the family that shoots, and he has not shown a lot of interest in them at all. I sure ain't gonna hunt anymore, so the

only use I can find for any of them is for busting clays, punching paper, or clanging the clanger. Not that I ever do that.

Maybe it is just spring fever and it has affected my judgment.

I wouldn't mind hunting, if I could ride an ATV in, sit in comfort, shoot my game, and have someone else clean and haul it out for me, but then again, that ain't really hunting now is it? But there comes a time when ya just can't sleep on the cold hard ground and hike miles after miles and what not any more.

Well, I should get my butt in gear and get something done today, catch ya later fellers.

Grizz

You got a good point there, Bill.

Never rush into anything crazy.

Speaking of crazy, ole Willie Wheelgun and Badger Mountain Charlie have been cooking

on looking at .22 LR silhouette target rifles. Willies eyes won't let him shoot cowboy until

he has had surgery. Crazy guy went out and bought two or three bolt action .22lrs and a .17HMR.

He almost had me talked into buying one and I was within a knat's behind of buying one yesterday.

This gun buying thing is a sickness, I tell ya. But then I asked myself, what am I going to do with it, and

I got a safe full now and don't know what to do with them either.

btt...

I hope there is some cold pizza left over for breakfast.. I am so hungry... I love pizza cold in the morning.. with a soda of course.. lol

Just after high school I worked two jobs, daytime doing electronics assembly, night time at a pizza place. Part of that time I lived in the camper shell on my pickup. Every night I'd take home a pizza to have for breakfast.

And yes, there were two slices...I had them for breakfast with a Dr. Pepper.

Still haven't gotten any of my projects done...

Lets see, went to Lowes and got some stuff, stopped and got a burger for lunch, then home, rest a bit, then son Grizz was wanting to work on his car, he's been driving his sisters while she's away but that needs to stop, so helped him a bit, and while he was doing stuff on his, I replaced all the wipers on Miz Grizz's van with son Grizz's help. His eyes work WAY better than mine.

Now it's time to take some tylonol and sit down til my back stops hurting...

Grizz

gotta love the electronic muscle stimulation. I really hope I'm not heading there with my back again, if for no other reason that I have to lay on my belly while it's getting done, and that is very uncomfortable for me.

Grizz

I larned something today. Always a good thing to larn something.

I now know why they say measure twice and cut once.

I tried that, but it ended up measure twice, cut once, cut again, still too short and measure again and cut again. :blush:

When you miter a board, the short ends are supposed to be on the same side. DOH.

Just after high school I worked two jobs, daytime doing electronics assembly, night time at a pizza place. Part of that time I lived in the camper shell on my pickup. Every night I'd take home a pizza to have for breakfast.

And yes, there were two slices...I had them for breakfast with a Dr. Pepper.

Still haven't gotten any of my projects done...

Lets see, went to Lowes and got some stuff, stopped and got a burger for lunch, then home, rest a bit, then son Grizz was wanting to work on his car, he's been driving his sisters while she's away but that needs to stop, so helped him a bit, and while he was doing stuff on his, I replaced all the wipers on Miz Grizz's van with son Grizz's help. His eyes work WAY better than mine.

Now it's time to take some tylonol and sit down til my back stops hurting...

Grizz

Your a pepper?? lol... Grizzes I could not help my self..

I want cold pizza darn it.. lol

I keep seeing this thread and the first thing that comes to mind is "Deja has a pizza in the oven???" :o

Subs.... where do I begin? Deja has nothing in the oven..... don't even start that rumor... Next thing you know I will be out buying baby clothes from my baby derringer..

Subs.... where do I begin? Deja has nothing in the oven..... don't even start that rumor... Next thing you know I will be out buying baby clothes from my baby derringer..

For Once, I had nothing to do with that, Deja. :rolleyes:

For Once, I had nothing to do with that, Deja. :rolleyes:

For once? So, uh how many children do you have anyhow? lol

BMC

Ya know you is gonna get blamed anyhow ,

CB

chicks... BMC has a Big G branded on his foreheard... GUILTY...

Archived