SASS Wire Forum

There's a new cowgirl in town!

Please join me in welcoming my new grand daughter, Evelyn Louise, to this world. All are doing fine, but my wife is up in Seattle helping with the 2 year old, and I'm left to celebrate on my own. Please join me in a toast with your beverage of choice.

Salud!

GW

Thanks guys. Son in law is working on that as we speak. With me stuck down here in Colorado, photos are all I'll get for awhile. Grandma timed it right and flew up to Seattle yesterday to help out for a couple of weeks. She gets to hold the baby and I'm stuck sleeping with these dang cats!

And I'm not as young and handsome as I look. This is number 4!

GW

Please join me in welcoming my new grand daughter, Evelyn Louise, to this world. All are doing fine, but my wife is up in Seattle helping with the 2 year old, and I'm left to celebrate on my own. Please join me in a toast with your beverage of choice.

Salud!

GW

GW ...good job all around! Evelyn Louise is a classy and purdy name. :wub: Two weeks to PARTY!!!!!!!!! :P Jack Hays

Salud!

GW

is she a sass member yet

TOOOOO COOOL! CONGRATULATIONS, GW!

Thanks to all for you best wishes and congratulations. She is a real beauty, no doubt about it. I haven't signed her or her 2 year old brother with SASS yet. I figger there's plenty of time for that later. It would be a good time to start shopping for guns though. I could hold 'em in the safe until they are a little older, hehe.

Evelyn Louise

Hopefully, this link will work for those that want to check out my new darlin.

GW

Congrats, Gramps!

Archived