SASS Wire Forum

Is it okay if I brag a little?

Charlie Harley, #14153

The Michael Rakoczy in this article is my son. He's in his second year at the Naval Academy, studying mechanical engineering, wants to be a Marine helicopter pilot. And by the way, he's an All-Region soccer player!

Yep, we're pretty proud of him. He comes home for Christmas liberty tomorrow. His mama already has the house clean and the fridge stocked.

Drinks are on me for the evening, folks. May God bless all our young men and women stepping up to take the stand. :rolleyes:

The Michael Rakoczy in this article is my son. He's in his second year at the Naval Academy, studying mechanical engineering, wants to be a Marine helicopter pilot. And by the way, he's an All-Region soccer player!

Yep, we're pretty proud of him. He comes home for Christmas liberty tomorrow. His mama already has the house clean and the fridge stocked.

Drinks are on me for the evening, folks. May God bless all our young men and women stepping up to take the stand. :rolleyes:

I would be braggin too... You have a lot to be proud of ...

Yo, Charlie;

Kids don't turn out that way by accident.

You have every right to be proud of him, and you should be proud of your role in his life, too.

Well done, dad.

Charlie,

Congrats to your son for his accomplishments. You should feel proud.

Secondly congrats for your accomplishments: A USMA grad and apparently one who passed those lessons to his son.

Thank you for your service and pass those same thanks for his service to your son. I admire his choice of service!

Merry Christmas to all of you and family.

Phantom Falcon

USNA '65

Archived