SASS Wire Forum

FS Freedom Arms 97 handguns

For sale, 3 Freedom Arms Premier model 97 pistols. These are high quality, stainless steel, 357 magnum single action pistols. Fixed sight, unfluted cylinders. These guns feature a hammer throw equivalent to short stroked Rugers, half cock notches like a Colt and transfer bars from the factory(so 6 rounds COULD be safely carried). They are Colt SAA size and work perfectly in leather sized for them. I bought these used, so the serial numbers are not consecutive but are only a few hundred apart.

TRADE DEAL PENDING ON THE PAIR The two with checkered grips have stock springs and will only be sold as a set. One has the 4 1/4" barrel while the other has the 4 1/2" length. These are factory lengths, they have not been reworked aftermarket. These are the standard 357 caliber guns.

TRADE DEAL PENDING ON THIS ONE The lone pistol with stag grips is a 4 1/4" gun and has 2 cylinders, the standard 357 mag and the second 38 special only cylinder factory fitted to the gun. This one has had some spring work to lighten the action. I believe the previous owner thinned the grips as some marks can be seen in the inside of the grip near the trigger guard (pictured).

All three guns are in very good condition. The grips will not switch from gun to gun (I tried).

PICS HERE

These guns list for over $1700 a piece, extra cylinders are over $200 and stag is special order. Asking $2250 for the pair of checkered grip guns. $1250 for the stag gripped one. Shipping to your FFL from a non FFL (me) included. Preference given to the buyer who wants all three for $3200 shipped. Trades considered.

I will be listing/advertising these elsewhere to maximize exposure so "I'll take X" emails or further questions can be sent to me at fireball7709(at)live.com Thanks for looking.

For sale, 3 Freedom Arms Premier model 97 pistols. These are high quality, stainless steel, 357 magnum single action pistols. Fixed sight, unfluted cylinders. These guns feature a hammer throw equivalent to short stroked Rugers, half cock notches like a Colt and transfer bars from the factory(so 6 rounds COULD be safely carried). They are Colt SAA size and work perfectly in leather sized for them. I bought these used, so the serial numbers are not consecutive but are only a few hundred apart.

The two with checkered grips have stock springs and will only be sold as a set. One has the 4 1/4" barrel while the other has the 4 1/2" length. These are factory lengths, they have not been reworked aftermarket. These are the standard 357 caliber guns.

The lone pistol with stag grips is a 4 1/4" gun and has 2 cylinders, the standard 357 mag and the second 38 special only cylinder factory fitted to the gun. This one has had some spring work to lighten the action. I believe the previous owner thinned the grips as some marks can be seen in the inside of the grip near the trigger guard (pictured).

All three guns are in very good condition. The grips will not switch from gun to gun (I tried).

PICS HERE

These guns list for over $1700 a piece, extra cylinders are over $200 and stag is special order. Asking $2250 for the pair of checkered grip guns. $1250 for the stag gripped one. Shipping to your FFL from a non FFL (me) included. Preference given to the buyer who wants all three for $3200 shipped. Trades considered.

Btt for a Pard. - Knitting ? I dont think I want to know !!!!

I will be listing/advertising these elsewhere to maximize exposure so "I'll take X" emails or further questions can be sent to me at fireball7709(at)live.com Thanks for looking.

Hay Fireball those shooters look nice. Wish I could do more than drewel! But I can put them back up for seeing. NBC

"knitting" is what you do when you move to the Panhandle of Florida :blink:

We still need to drink up Slo Mo's beer though :blush:

Gunz still available....

What are you looking for in trades?

Thanks, Doc

I'm pretty open, it's been awhile since I've had new toys. Prefer quality stuff, modern or antique guns. A good AR, 10MM pistols, Winchester 1901 shotgun, solid, original, early 87's, CAS guns, Rugers, Browning lever guns, single shot rifles;ruger or Browning, Dodge musclecars, Bridgeport style knee mill......whatcha' got?

Hey there Fireball. I sent you a PM. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Merry Christmas

Oklahoma Dee

I'm pretty open, it's been awhile since I've had new toys. Prefer quality stuff, modern or antique guns. A good AR, 10MM pistols, Winchester 1901 shotgun, solid, original, early 87's, CAS guns, Rugers, Browning lever guns, single shot rifles;ruger or Browning, Dodge musclecars, Bridgeport style knee mill......whatcha' got?

I'll trade you a Norinco 97' in a bag, 2 Moisin Nagant rifles, a H and R 12ga that don't shoot and a rusty .32 pocket pistol that doesn't stay cocked for that pair with the fancy grips.

I'll trade you a Norinco 97' in a bag, 2 Moisin Nagant rifles, a H and R 12ga that don't shoot and a rusty .32 pocket pistol that doesn't stay cocked for that pair with the fancy grips.

What a deal..........for all that I'd get him to knock the price down a bit............knitting needles ain't that pricey............what kind of yarn is he using anyway?

I need to see pictures of the bag. :)

All PM's and emails replied to, guns still currently available.

FB,

I sent ya a list of trade items to your e-mail. Take a look. :)

Later pard, Doc

Sent ya' a reply Doc, take a look!

Guns still available!

hmmmmm, my 97s are all 12 ga, yu musta hed sum fancee wurk dun on those tu make em 357s. :P;)

Merry Christmas!

Hope tu see yu at TLS.

Cheyenne, puttin up tha tree up norf, but heddun souf sune, Culpepper :lol:

hmmmmm, my 97s are all 12 ga, yu musta hed sum fancee wurk dun on those tu make em 357s. <_<:unsure:

Merry Christmas!

Hope tu see yu at TLS.

Cheyenne, puttin up tha tree up norf, but heddun souf sune, Culpepper :huh:

Merry Christmas to you too! Not sure it's gonna be any warmer down here..... <_< See ya at TLS!!

Archived