SASS Wire Forum

JUST NEED TO RANT

gabby the frog 21716

I LIVE IN NH, WENT TO FILL A PERSRIPTION YESTERDAY FIORICET(BUBITAL WITH CAFFINE) NO PROBLEM

WHILE WAITING FOR CLERK ASK TO BUY 12HR SUDAFED WICH IS KEPT BEHIND COUNTER HAD TO PRODUCE

DRIVERS LICENCE FOR SUDAFED

GABBY

Yup. It's that way in Oklahoma too. It's to prevent you and me from going to 8 million different pharmacies and buying enough sudafed to make a batch of meth. Although, as much meth as we have in OK, I don't think it's working very well.

Guest Kid Sopris, Regulator, #3290
JUST WONDERING HOW MANY 61 YR OLD FAT PEOPLE ARE METH PRODUCERS

GABBY

That number is in direct proportion to the number of Terrorists that fall in the same category.

Guest diablo slim shootist

you can buy Meth on any street corner but you have to show I.D for cold meds whats

wrong with this picture? :FlagAm:

GABBY

You might be surprised at the demographics of meth manufacturers. Not to mention the ones who pick up the supplies for someone else who is the meth maker, who's name is on the "do not sell" list beside every cash register at every pharmacy.

61 and fat still fits the description. :FlagAm:

You might be surprised at the demographics of meth manufacturers. Not to mention the ones who pick up the supplies for someone else who is the meth maker, who's name is on the "do not sell" list beside every cash register at every pharmacy.

61 and fat still fits the description. :FlagAm:

Gabby, we can all understand the frustration, but I'm afraid Lawman Mark is right. My daughter the probation officer worked Cobb County drug court before she got reassigned to the sex crimes unit a few years ago, and she could tell you that drug addicts come in all shapes sizes, colors, and ages, unfortunately. She was supervising people in their 70's, for Pete's sake. Truly pathetic.

GABBY

Not too long age there was a piece on the local news telling people who had bought produce from a local roadside produce market to thow it away and not eat it. The old guy (who looked to be in his 60's and fat) was cooking meth in the back and selling it from his poduce stand. Old fat people need money too. The way the economy is now it's not only users that are cooking and like Mark said, supplying the ones who are cooking. They also busted a convience store here because the guy was stocking everything needed to make meth and selling it to the cookers no questions asked. It was a one stop shop for them.

We have made numerous arrests of meth cooks and their "assistants" for buying more than the allowed amount of pseudoephedrine. They make the rounds and buy way more than medically needed. We are still unable to get on top of the epidemic.

Sure, it's an imposition for normal folks, but the meth problem continues to grow and we need all the tools and help we can get. Meth is destroying this country.

It looks like producing meth is the new moonshine business with a good portion of our population.

Today moonshineing is looked with a somewhat oldtime nostalgic view; I'm wondering if cooking meth will someday have that same outlook.

Ned

Guest Rio Grande Slim

Yep I understand your rant. just be glad that they did not try to take a photo copy of your drivers lisence.

had a clerk at Wally world try that on me. took out my cell phone and took his picture as he handed back my DL

he got reall upset till informed him I was going to keep track and if my identy was stolen he was the FIRST one the police were going to question. now I only use the stuff that I can get in front of the counter.

From what I remember, the govt forced the company that makes sudafed to remove that part which they claimed could make meth.

We tried it after it came back on the market, one of my children had a cold and was flying back to school it didnt help like it used to. All in all we all tried it, even going to another drug store to no avail, did not take clogged nose symptom away.

Since then, the drug trade in meth has grown and the use of sudafed has dropped.

Typical govt reaction, like the shoe bomber etc, we take off our shoes.

Now, once again, the dummies are at it, a drug i need which is for immediate relief, takes about 5 minutes to start getting relief instead of the other which is a timed release, takes 45 minutes for it to start to give me relief, has been removed by govt edict, that function is only used by drug addicts so the govt says you cant produce it.

The body builders just go to supplement store to get the ingredients.My uncle owned a supplement store and sold the heck out of the stuff,especially the energy stuff they took off the store counters.They buy it in bulk and mix it and then resale it.Anyway that's what they were doin when he owned the place,but of course the steroidal stuff took him 2years ago.

Sure, it's an imposition for normal folks, but the meth problem continues to grow and we need all the tools and help we can get. Meth is destroying this country.

Substitute the word "guns" for "meth" and you have the same argument made by gun control proponents. Law abiding citizens pay the price while the criminals still find ways to get what they want.

I LIVE IN NH, WENT TO FILL A PERSRIPTION YESTERDAY FIORICET(BUBITAL WITH CAFFINE) NO PROBLEM

WHILE WAITING FOR CLERK ASK TO BUY 12HR SUDAFED WICH IS KEPT BEHIND COUNTER HAD TO PRODUCE

DRIVERS LICENCE FOR SUDAFED

GABBY

you must not look to bee

of

spanish origian :unsure::o:D:lol::lol:

deleat-deleat-alomst deleat

Substitute the word "guns" for "meth" and you have the same argument made by gun control proponents. Law abiding citizens pay the price while the criminals still find ways to get what they want.

Apples and oranges, pard. Guns are not destroying this country. Meth is destroying this country.

And I mean rapidly.

We either get this epidemic under control, or this great nation WILL cease to exist.

God, guts, guns made this country great. Let's keep all three.

But for pity's sakes we have GOT to get this meth problem under control and soon.

Apples and oranges, pard. Guns are not destroying this country. Meth is destroying this country.

Pard, I didn't say guns were destroying this country. I said the logic behind the "solution" is misplaced. Like useless gun control laws, the "solution" punishes law abiding citizens without making a dent in the problem.

This solution HAS made a dent. It's not the be all and end all but it is a great help.

Before, the scrotes were walking out of Wally World, CVS etc with huge bags in both hands crammed full with thousands and thousands of pills. This practice HAD to be stopped. It ain't about freedom or yours and mine civil rights.

It's about whether we will continue to have a country. Or not.

Plain and simple.

I cannot seem to make some of you folks understand how DIRE the situation is.

I understand your frustration. I have a unique view coming from both an EMS (Hospital based) and LE background, and while the Pseudoephedrine registry is a needed evil, the DEA is just now starting to look at the dispensing of multiple narcotics to seekers/abusers. It's common practice for a person to visit several ER's and acquire multiple Rx's for Lortab/Vicodin/Oxycontin and then not even be questioned by the Pharmacy staff filling the prescription. Here in Indy a central computer system is up and running and they're starting to put a stop to a long practiced abuse. :D

BSD

McCurtain County had a huge drug bust a couple of years ago, including a pharmicist from Houston, TX. He was getting the sudafed from Mexico and sending it to the cookers here in the county.

BTW, I know how the stuff unblocks sinuses. It takes the congestion from your nose and sends it down to a lower level. If I take it, then I can't pee for a week. :FlagAm: Well, maybe not a week, but it sure makes it hard to go.

Archived