SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The part of the trial dealing with the live ammo on set was interesting. HSM supplied the blank ammo and dummy rounds and was sued claiming they inadvertantly put live rounds in the box. The evidence was HSM only uses RNFP bullets in their .45 Colt ammo and used powder that is only available to commercial loaders. The live ammo was loaded with semi-wadcutter bullets and Trailboss powder. The case against HSM was dismissed.
  3. Sacrifice nothing .... As set Armorer, responsibility for the weapons was always on her shoulders.
  4. I don’t think it was intentional but it sure was careless as heck! I don’t think she took her job seriously. Pretty sad.
  5. Oh thanks but too early for me to go down there.
  6. Really? I watched some of the trial and testimony and do not know how anyone can reach that conclusion.
  7. I need a wood 870 stock for a project. I don’t care if has been shortened or if it has cracks as long as it is NOT cracked at the receiver
  8. Yeah, and after that the gun went to her, she 'made it ready' for the scene per the shot list, then gave it to Hall who took it to Baldwin. Even if the gun was used for live shooting (related to the production or not) at any point in time, it was Gutierrez-Reed's responsibility to make sure it was safe before it went on set I'm confused, do you think someone intentionally put live rounds in there so the cinematographer would be shot?
  9. Gonna be a good one! Fill my mailbox!!! See ya there!!!
  10. Yep, done that more than once! Stopped shootin’ 45s, and it stopped happening. 44-40 is a better caliber anyway!
  11. Spotify, Slacker, Pandora, iHeart are all internet based services requiring a smart phone data plan. The satellite plan options. https://www.siriusxm.com/choose-plan
  12. wait till a 22 shell sneaks in and hopefully, you figure it out before you bend your decapping pin
  13. ‘Rust’ Shooting: Gun That Killed Halyna Hutchins Was Used That Morning for Live-Ammo Target Practice https://www.thewrap.com/halyna-hutchins-live-ammo-target-practice/
  14. Visit the SiriusXM website or contact their customer support at (877) 438-9677.
  15. You can get satellite radio that will offer many specialty stations. In many late model cars this is as easy as calling 1-800... with your credit card, pay a monthly/annual subscription. Hit the AM/FM button until it reaches satellite, scroll stations like regular radio. The drawbacks are big cities with sky scrapers, tunnels, large overpasses can all block the signal and the continuing subscription fee. Some MP3 players can stream from wireless internet but require downloading music to leave your house. I ripped (saved) CDs to the computer then loaded those to my mp3 player, over 1,000 songs. It plays without fail, no commercials, can play specific playlists I choose or shuffle all songs. A one time fee for the device 20 years ago.
  16. As I understand it, Gutierrez-Reed purchased and the brought the ammo on set, she loaded the gun and handed it to Hall telling him it was cold or loaded with blanks or whatever. I don't recall a single person involved that has suggested any other chain of events
  17. How do I sign up for Sirius? The radio in my Jeep supports it, but I don't know how to access it. (Please don't say it's an app for your smartphone. I don't HAVE a smartphone).
  18. Tennessee State is first weekend in May. We're camped about 20 minutes from the range. You can crash with us if you want.
  19. You can sign up for Sirius radio and cancel anytime. I had it for a year and there’s way more stations that I could listen to. They have deals like $4.99 a month for example.
  20. I believe that’s in October, my sons birthday is Oct 10, hmmmm
  21. Go down for the Tennessee State Championship. Great shoot and only an hour south of Nashville. Lots of Ohio folk shooting there to keep you company.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.