SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Concur! I tend to keep the sweeps the same for pistol and rifle unless there are knock downs for one or the other.
  3. I ordered some yesterday afternoon and called them back today to add more to my order....sadly there were no more. But am happy to be getting what I did order. Sgt Hochbauer
  4. Early Saturday Night live. The Not Ready For Prime Time Players. The host was a politician. I think he was from New Jersey but I don't recall what type of politician he was - congressman senator governor, no idea. He was an extremely light skinned black man. The skit has Garrett Morris complaining about people saying that white people were smarter than black people. The host says that he agrees with Garrett. There is absolutely no evidence that white people are smarter than black people. And that he believes that where this ridiculous idea came from is because light skinned black people are smarter than dark skinned black people. Garrett Morris, if y'all recall, was an extremely black black guy. And his double take when it was explained that light skinned black people were smarter.
  5. A Progressive THEN a Regressive??? And you give ME grief! You're pure evil!
  6. Is that why I have a Mr Coffee, AND a stove top percolator, AND two French presses, AND a speckleware cowboy coffee pot, AND several individual packets of instant?
  7. Where's your sense of adventure?! Tell em a friend of Hunter's!
  8. Is that supposed to say men? Because if it's not, that question makes no sense.
  9. If you can type, to access Google, doesn't sound like you got a whole lot of bone damage.
  10. Somewhat on the subject of that drain, in the thread about a dream bathroom, someone said "the floor sloping toward the drain" like it was a bad thing. I thought that was the idea. The drain was at the lowest part and everything sloped toward the drain so water would run down into the drain? Someone also commented - pretty sure it was the same person - about tile 6 inches up the wall. Again, like it was a bad thing. If I had a sheetrock wall in my bathroom, and I had ceramic tile going 6 inches up the wall, I would feel better. If we got a flood going there it's got to be more than six inches deep before it starts soaking the sheetrock. What am I missing here?
  11. MENS SUEDE LEATHER FRINGED COAT. BLACK LEATHER MADE IN THE USA FEATURING THREE BONE STYLE BUTTONS WITH TWO POCKETS SIZE 44 LONG . $90 plus actual shipping
  12. The Details: Winchester 1892. .32-20 Made in 1915 Short Rifle Button Magazine. Octagon 14" barrel. $2500.00 Sounds like a great price. Looks like a fine gun. BUT... Every example of these short barrel Winchesters I've read about, or seen picture of, are carbines, not short rifles. And all of them have round barrels. No factory letter to prove it's factory short. No ATF clearance letter. Personally, I wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole. Too bad, cuz it sure looks nifty. If it is factory short, it's gotta be a rarity, but my gut tells me that it'll letter as a much longer barrel. If it is a chop job, it was done decades ago, but that doesn't matter. I don't wanna play possibilities with an NFA 34 violation.
  13. I like options. Gives me a chance to burn up some brain cells. Some folks don't. At the South Carolina State match the stage I wrote gave folks the option of sweeping right to left rifles then pistols on eight targets with a four target regressive rifle sweep 4,4,4,4,3,3,3,2,2,1 followed by a four target right to left progressive pistol sweep 1,2,2,3,3,3,4,4,4,4 (8 total targets slanted away from the shooter left to right with targets 4 and 8 smaller than the others). OR you could shoot left to right with progressive pistol sweep followed by a regressive rifle sweep. Basically the shooter had to choose between dumping four pistol rounds on a close pistol target or dumping four rifle rounds on a close rifle target. I thought of it as 'pick your poison.' Most chose right to left (I did and ran it in 18 seconds and some change) and dumped four rounds on the close pistol target, BUT I did hear there was quite a bit of grumbling. Live and learn I guess. I expect that stage won't be seen again at SC.
  14. Replace the “dud” round with one from your belt. BANG! No unified rounds left in revolver. Next problem…
  15. I guess, technically speaking, I am NOT white! Sort of a beige I guess.
  16. I think I've already shot all the misses out of my new pistols. We'll see.
  17. ....and a handy feature, all the targets have a built in ding. You just have to remember how to access that undocumented feature. Kajun
  18. Coming up soon! If you're not already registered there might be time! The stages look great. I spoke with Austin and he told me targets will be big and close!
  19. Today
  20. Had some nibbles, but no bites..... Let's run them through one more time... Thanks for stoppin' by and takin' a look. Frio
  21. Unless you elect to send the rifle to someone who knows what they are doing, your best bet is to bite the bullet and send it back to Rossi. They may be slow but that is a whole lot better than using your face and eyes to stop shrapnel brass. Be sure and include the blown case in your shipment to Rossi. Don't include the new extractor.
  22. I would like to add " you get what you pay for"
  23. My son is using thiis for his education.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.