SASS Wire Forum

Oh the good old days

We'll never see those days again.

If the world settles down and peace breaks out in various parts of the world, we MIGHT see $50/1000 again.

• Like 1

I'm attempting to make sense out of the price tags.

I'm guessing that because of the design differences of the boxes, the one on the left is pre-plague and the one on the right is post plague?

But the price tags have two prices.

Is the tag on the left box - the good old days box? - say $96 a thousand or $12 a hundred?!? And the right box - the new price box - says $245 a thousand or $30 a hundred????!!!!?????

Geezuz

• Like 1

yes - none of that anymore - i wish , wish i had a time machine then , i would  have bought a lot of components that i needed , not for resale so much , just to have taken care of my needs - getting rich would never have crossed my mind , i didnt have that much o invest to look at that back then - and i dont have that many shooters that consider me a source for such , 

not really being selfish here - this has never been an area of life i thought of as a business in my life , i do it for fun , but most of the fun has been taken out of it recently , ill keep reloading because the loads i make i cant but , i do enjoy it , i just doubt anyone wil carry it on in the future 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alpo said:

I'm attempting to make sense out of the price tags.

I'm guessing that because of the design differences of the boxes, the one on the left is pre-plague and the one on the right is post plague?

But the price tags have two prices.

Is the tag on the left box - the good old days box? - say $96 a thousand or $12 a hundred?!? And the right box - the new price box - says $245 a thousand or $30 a hundred????!!!!?????

Geezuz

The one on the left is pre plaque and the two prices are for 100 and 1000.

You got it right.