SASS Wire Forum

Forecast for this month

i dont think we are in kansas anymore 

we had total dry and warm for most of dec- march now all of a sudden we have snow and colder weather [like normal chit we usually get] so whatever anyone in the country tells me these days they are getting im believing , ive lived here more than half my life now -over 40 years , hard to believe that --  ive seen record lows and record snows , ive seen record rains and flooding ,  trendsetting wildfires , ive seen bears in town and wolves just out of town , ive seen a cougar - now ive seen a dry /warm winter ............i never thought id say that in this lifetime 

i know - climate change - OK , but dont rush to turn anything over to the government , they have a track record of messin things up 

14 hours ago, watab kid said:

i dont think we are in kansas anymore 

we had total dry and warm for most of dec- march now all of a sudden we have snow and colder weather [like normal chit we usually get] so whatever anyone in the country tells me these days they are getting im believing , ive lived here more than half my life now -over 40 years , hard to believe that --  ive seen record lows and record snows , ive seen record rains and flooding ,  trendsetting wildfires , ive seen bears in town and wolves just out of town , ive seen a cougar - now ive seen a dry /warm winter ............i never thought id say that in this lifetime 

i know - climate change - OK , but dont rush to turn anything over to the government , they have a track record of messin things up 

Son Chris is in Greenfield and he's tickled to see the snow. He hopes it'll bring up the mushrooms. 

Yesterday it was clear and sunny with a high of 78°F and a low of 48°F. 

Today it was foggy, burning off about 10:00 to a light, high overcast. Temperature 65°F High and 44°F low.

Tomorrow is forecast to be 48°F for the high and 38° F for the low, scattered thunderstorms and 0.38" of rain.

3 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

Son Chris is in Greenfield and he's tickled to see the snow. He hopes it'll bring up the mushrooms. 

never thought of that , they do need a bit of dampness and we have been bone dry since december here till this snow last week , 

Soggy south shore of Lake Erie reporting.

I was out in the yard earlier, assessing the Squish Factor underfoot, lengthy and semi profane commentary on basement sump pumps omitted (nutshell: caught problem in time, no flood!)

Looking around at the state of the yard, considering I'll have to run attair extension cord into the yard barn and put the trickle charger on the riding mower's battery.

My neighbor cut grass last month.

I won't even consider giving my yard a haircut in March!

Looked toward my Jeep.

Against the purple paint job I could see a rain-snow mix coming down so gave up further assessment of the sod.

Daffodils in the snow.

Pardon me while I shake my head and mutter something about Mother Nature's level of intoxication!