SASS Wire Forum

Widder took another IQ test

15 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

...and this time he almost passed it!

Did he get past the first question which asks him to print his name at the top of the page?

TM

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

...and this time he almost passed it!

So you're saying he came a lot closer than you ever have?

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

That’s not a question. M/F?   Would be question, though DOB might be first.

Wouldn't it be a question if they asked him to print his name instead of telling him to? I agree, if they ask him his sex and he says yes, that would be a question. LOL 

TM

We find that we now have to do the same here in CA...

Apparently, being over age 70 requires one to again take the written exam, and possibly a driving exam.

I cheat:  I have a plastic card in my wallet that spells out my name correctly...

:P

• Haha 2

Here I sit, having a little snack after having a nice day.   I got up early, reloaded 200 rounds of .32 H&R and 140 rounds

of 9mm.   Went and picked up some 2-cycle oil and some fresh gas for my yard equipment.

I even called to verify my Doctors appointment next week and even made my lodging reservations for the TN State.

Basically, a good day.    YET, while minding my own business (which TW knows nothing about), I get

a phone call while eating a Taco to tell me I needed to view The Saloon and defend meowndangself.

Well, because nobody really listens to TW, much less believe anything he says, I'll just sit here, finish my taco,

drink a cold Pepsi, and enjoy my evening knowing that TW lives 3 1/2 hours away and glad he ain't my neighbor.

TW is antsy because he had a colonoscopy today and it nearly gave him a brain concussion.  

His doctor is Dr. Smellfunkus, notable for his special technique and leaving lipstick marks on cheeks.

TW is his favorite patient.    

Like I've said before........ ya just can't make this stuff up.

..........Widder

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Here I sit, having a little snack after having a nice day.   I got up early, reloaded 200 rounds of .32 H&R and 140 rounds

of 9mm.   Went and picked up some 2-cycle oil and some fresh gas for my yard equipment.

I even called to verify my Doctors appointment next week and even made my lodging reservations for the TN State.

Basically, a good day.    YET, while minding my own business (which TW knows nothing about), I get

a phone call while eating a Taco to tell me I needed to view The Saloon and defend meowndangself.

Well, because nobody really listens to TW, much less believe anything he says, I'll just sit here, finish my taco,

drink a cold Pepsi, and enjoy my evening knowing that TW lives 3 1/2 hours away and glad he ain't my neighbor.

TW is antsy because he had a colonoscopy today and it nearly gave him a brain concussion.  

His doctor is Dr. Smellfunkus, notable for his special technique and leaving lipstick marks on cheeks.

TW is his favorite patient.    

Like I've said before........ ya just can't make this stuff up.

..........Widder

That does sound like a great day you were having. Just goes to show you, ignorance is bliss!

Before anyone asks, he found 3 polyps, a hemorrhoid, and what he believes is a hotwheel car.

• Haha 2