SASS Wire Forum

Call for Help

Howdy all,

Two weeks ago my friend, fellow Marine, and Man of God was severely burned while evacuating his wife and 5 children from their burning home in Texas. In the aftermath of the wildfires, the family lost their home & most of what was inside, vehicles and livestock. 

In the meantime, I am selling the following guns to help get them back on their feet because the insurance company is refusing to compensate fair value of what was lost. 

Please note - 100% of the proceeds are going to the family. 

1. SKB 200E 12 Gauge 28" -$2,000. Stock shotgun with a fair amount of dings on the stock. Locks up solid and can either be your favorite dove gun or next speed shotgun. 

2. Ruger New Vaquero 357 4 5/8" Stainless - $1000. Bead-blasted to matte stainless finish. Makes for a very smooth action. Can be your next backup or slick'r up and get it to the range.  

3. Ruger New Vaquero 357 5 1/2" Blued - $1000. Stock pistol. no frills and no work. ready for your smith or to be your snake charmer while you check the fences on the ranch. 

If you would like to support the family in another way please send me a DM. All help is appreciated as we work towards getting them back in the saddle. 

Thanks pards,

Moe T Vader

Burn 1.jpg

Burn 2.jpeg

Fire 1.jpeg

SKB1.jpeg

SKB2.jpeg

SKB3.jpeg

SKB4.jpeg

SKB5.jpeg

RNV 1.jpeg

RNV^.jpeg

RNV2.jpeg

RNV3.jpeg

RNV4.jpeg

RNV5.jpeg

RNV7.jpeg

RNV8.jpeg

RV1 Medium.jpeg

RV2 Medium.jpeg

RV3 Medium.jpeg

RV4 Medium.jpeg

RV7 Medium.jpeg

RV9 Medium.jpeg

• Like 4

Moe, if you will PM me your email address I’ll PayPal a donation. (Or Venmo, or can snail mail a check) just let me know what works. 

and I’ll add this family to my prayer list. 

• Like 6

On 3/15/2024 at 4:09 PM, Hoss said:

Moe, if you will PM me your email address I’ll PayPal a donation. (Or Venmo, or can snail mail a check) just let me know what works. 

Send me the same info and I'll also send a donation.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2024 at 4:09 PM, Hoss said:

MoeT, Copy me as well and I’ll get a donation out!

• Like 1

to all the pard's making donations - Please send your alias as a note, I love y'all and realized half of us don't know each other's 'Real' names. 

Thank you to everyone pitching in. It may not seem like much but every bit helps and these are as good a folks as come around. 

• Like 1

A huge thank you to the supporters!

we have hit our first milestone so I am making adjustment to the sale. 

All listed for a total of $3500. 

that is a pair of Ruger New Vaqueros in 357m and an SKB 12 gauge for $3500. 

all proceeds to the family 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Moe T Vator said:

A huge thank you to the supporters!

we have hit our first milestone so I am making adjustment to the sale. 

All listed for a total of $3500. 

that is a pair of Ruger New Vaqueros in 357m and an SKB 12 gauge for $3500. 

all proceeds to the family 

Moe T Vator which part of Texas , maybe we can do something locally if it’s North Texas.

To all those who have reached into their sacks of gold dust to help out the family, I am extremely humbled. 

It might be a while before you get your thank you notes as they are rebuilding, but please know you are making a difference. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tatanka Dex said:

Proud to help a fellow veteran and shooter

Me, Too!   I sure agree with Ustas B. Slim...  a feller ought not to have to part with his shootin' irons...  It says a lot about his character to take care of his family first, but it ought not to have to happen... SB

Moe, check your PM’s.