Key to the Highway 

• Like 2

@Red Eye Jim,

Welcome to the CONGA LINE.

Snip-it_1714906589213.jpg.29d08c1a8afab13bd68aaa261dc49590.jpg
Thanks for joining.
ENJOY!

Hell Is For Children

Benatar wrote this song with her guitarist (and future husband) Neil Giraldo, and her bass player Roger Capps. The song is about child abuse. When we spoke with Giraldo, he explained: "That song was inspired by an article that Patricia read in the New York Times about child abuse. That started the lyric off, and the lyric went from her to Roger. Roger added a few lines to that. And then some form of the melody started being constructed. I got a hold of it and I finished writing the melody and I worked on the chorus, and I did the outro section to build it up, because I wanted the whole song to be very sad as the beginning. I wanted to make it intense so you could really feel the pain of what the song was about. So by the time it ended, you've got to be exhausted. And that was the point. 'Hell is for hell,' like a very powerful moment."

• Like 2

From the last update, here is the chain of songs for pages 44 & 45.
The key words used to match the next song title appear in RED.
If a Song did not fit the Conga Line, it appears in lavender color.

Snip-it_1711207471699.jpg.f15725811cbbc64ffae432cfa3376585.jpg.6b0d4cf0295e0144c15da0b586b03b96.jpg

(Angels are hard to (Find) a way to my Heart): achy breaky Heart : my Heart beats for love : (Heart of) (Like A (Stone)) : Like A Rolling Stone : Rollin' and ((Tumblin'(g) dice) tumbleWeeds) :
(Weed with wil(Lie) to me): Lies, Lies, (Lies) : Lie to me : don't tell a Lie: Lay, lady (Lay down (mustang) Sally)) : wang dang Sweet poontang : ((Sweet) georgia brown) child o'mine) : Sweet Memories are made of This Diamond ring: my Ding a ling : Ding dong The witch is dead: over The rainbow: (it's (Over) the hills and far Away) : drift Away : RunAway : Runnin' down a Dream : (spanish pipe(Dream)s) : (Dream a little Dream of (Me) and bobby mc(Gee) whizz-willikins-golly Gee): Geek In the pink : walking In Memphis : maybe it was Memphis : Nashville Cats : (stray Cat (her Strut)): (Struttin' with (she's My Baby)):Baby i'm Yours: Your Heart or Mine: (walk softly on this Heart of (Mine)fields): Greenfields: Big Green tractor: (hey Big (Brother)s In Arms): he ain't heavy, he's my Brother: Sister(s) of the moon: little Sister: dazed and confused: right off track: Brother's traveling salvation show

Livin' For the Weekend

12 hours ago, Tooky Slim said:

The Box Tops ... Cry Like a Baby

You're supposed to follow with a song title not a group. This has happened a few times already. No one wants to follow the original layout!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I'll follow this from the song The LETTER from Blackwater

Edited by Rye Miles #13621
  • Like 1

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

You're supposed to follow with a song title not a group. This has happened a few times already. No one wants to follow the original layout!

Ok, I guess I misinterpreted the format...having seen it done that way. Not that I didn't want to follow the original format...It won't happen again, thanks for pointing it out

• Like 2