SASS Wire Forum

Here is the latest chain of songs this far. :o
The key words used to match the next song title appear in RED;)
See if reading them you can follow the sequence. :ph34r:

Me myself and I just want to Celebrat(e)ion Day-O Death by a thousand Cuts like a Knife going In memory of elizabeth Reed if you could Read my Mind Games people Play that funky Music Time in a Bottle and mary Jane('s) last Dance to the Music box Dance(r) the night Away from Here comes the Sun(shine) on my Shoulders
[Put your head on my shoulder] Don't Talk to Me and you and a dog named Boo hound Dog and Butterfly Kisses sweeter than Wine days of Wine and Rose(s) colored Glasses I love the sound of Breaking Glass up is hard to Do it Again Here you come Again there and Everywhere, Every(thing) little thing she does is Magic Bus Last Train to nowhere to Clarksville train,Train love Train leaves here this Morning has Broken Arrow through Me wake Me up before you go Go Now and Then came You when You came into my Life is a long Song to see you Through the Fire and Rain(drops) keep falling on my Head over Boots of Spanish Leather and Lace Leather(Man) I feel like a Woman I am Woman every hungry Woman girl you'll be a Woman Soon may the wellerman Come with me Now is the Time for me to Fly robin Fly learning to Fly pretty Fly for a White guy Room in my Room smok'in in the boys Room Hot smoke and sassafras Hot 'lanta too Hot to Handle with Care(less) Hands on you - keep your Hands to Yourself - lose Yourself - You can't lose what you ain't never had - You, you, You are so Beautiful Loser I'm a Loser - Lonesome Loser - Lonesome or'ny and Mean - you're a Mean One mr grinch - One toke over the Line - Hold the Line - Hold me [Now and Then, there's] a fool such as I want you to Want me - I Want your Love - Radar Love - Under(neath) the Radar - Under my thumb - Under the board(walk) of Life

Edited by Father Kit Cool Gun Garth

Edited by Blackwater 53393
  • Like 1

• Haha 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

:lol: SORRY!  NOT SORRY!  Just had a string of ‘em that hadta’ get out!!  :rolleyes: :lol:

• Like 1

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

(I have wanted to put this up for a while now.  Glad I finally got the chance.)

• Like 1

• Thanks 1

• Like 1

Lovin' Every Minute of It

Edited by Father Kit Cool Gun Garth