SASS Wire Forum

Nostalgic Things

Pat Riot

12 hours ago, Tennessee Trapper Tom said:

Current state of my # 3. Wife is getting anxious about me not getting this project done. It does get used a lot around here.

IMG_0498.jpeg

No idea what this is…

Or this:

IMG_0496.jpeg

I definitely know what this is. 

IMG_0499.jpeg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PR, Check out SGt C.J. Sabre’s post. 

It’s the step stool. #3 from your post.It was looking pretty ragged, so I decided to restore it and change the seat pad to something thicker padded and reupholster it in leather.I sit a lot these days and needed more padding for my boney butt.

IMG_0498.jpeg

since the wife is in the medical field when she found this at a yard sale she just had to have it.As a matter of fact the local drrobbins who has a sort of medical museum tried to buy it from her. It’s an early Walker for us disabled people. Trust me when I say it is a bit dangerous to use.LOL

IMG_0496.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Tennessee Trapper Tom said:

since the wife is in the medical field when she found this at a yard sale she just had to have it.As a matter of fact the local drrobbins who has a sort of medical museum tried to buy it from her. It’s an early Walker for us disabled people. Trust me when I say it is a bit dangerous to use.LOL

IMG_0496.jpeg

I wondered if that’s what it is. I have had several different types of walking apparatus for various injuries. I definitely wouldn’t try that one. :lol:

1 hour ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Hey Forty, you have a twitching fit? Or did your hand go full automatic?

SGT C. J. Sabre………..whenI first saw Forty”s post. My brain just dismissed the repeated post. Then I read your post and darn near pissed myself laughing so hard. Full automatic eh! Im still Laughing. Poor Forty, AIn’t you a little guilty of elder abuse. LOL That there’s funny, don’t care what anyone says.

1 hour ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

He was just being thorough. He checked all of his pockets.

7 minutes ago, Tennessee Trapper Tom said:

SGT C. J. Sabre………..when I first saw Forty”s post. My brain just dismissed the repeated post. Then I read your post and darn near pissed myself laughing so hard. Full automatic eh! I'm still Laughing. Poor Forty, AIn’t you a little guilty of elder abuse. LOL That there’s funny, don’t care what anyone says.

Can't be elder abuse, I'm 69 myownself. I know that compared to Forty I'm just a youngin, but still...

5 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

He was just being thorough. He checked all of his pockets.

He doesn't have any pockets in those pockets.

2 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I think it was fully semiautomatic. ;)

On 10/23/2023 at 7:16 AM, Pat Riot said:

@Tennessee Trapper Tom I just found these filters and ordered them on Amazon. I ran out and couldn’t find them in stores anywhere. 

image.thumb.png.c1f57256dc0608de9ae05a8d3939e88f.png

Brew Rite Rockline Wrap Around Percolator Coffee Filters (Pack of 3) https://a.co/d/flWspiq

ORDERED!

32 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

ORDERED!

Ok, Boy that came out of left field. Im truly confused. Are you guys F#%$ing with me. Oh, old coffee pot Im guessing here…………….I really do need some sleep.

He's got two sets of earphones and he's got three cassette players. I don't see where on my phone I could put in a cassette. And I certainly couldn't put in three of them.

Archived