SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations: GUNFIGHTERS do well

Widder, SASS #59054

SouthEast Regional results:   Gunfighters finish 1st and 7th Overall

Congratulations to Missouri Lefty who finished Top Gun Overall.

AND...... a hearty Congratulations to a new and young Gunfighter, Mountaineer Mac, who finished 7th Overall.

Mountain Mac, who is a relatively new GF, calls 'Wartrace' his home club in Tennessee, and is therefore

the SE Regional GF Champion.   YEEHAW!

..........Widder

29 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

SouthEast Regional results:   Gunfighters finish 1st and 7th Overall

Congratulations to Missouri Lefty who finished Top Gun Overall.

AND...... a hearty Congratulations to a new and young Gunfighter, Mountaineer Mac, who finished 7th Overall.

Mountain Mac, who is a relatively new GF, calls 'Wartrace' his home club in Tennessee, and is therefore

the SE Regional GF Champion.   YEEHAW!

..........Widder

Congratulations on yourowndang SE Regional title. Elder statesman gunfighter!

Mountaineer Mac just turned 14 about 7-8 months ago. He has a rare combination in a shooter. He listens and practices!

Congratulations to both of those fine young cowboys!

Normally I encourage folks to shoot black powder; but in this case I think they should stick to that heathen smokeyless mess for at least 30 years or so :ph34r:

Congrats to ML and Mountain Mac! And to you too Widder, ya stayin' up all night and postin' on the Wire fella!

Do you ever sleep? I guess you was too amped up after that SE victory, huh? Great job!

Had the pleasure of being Mountain Mac’s posse Marshall at the SE regional. Hard working polite young man and an excellent shooter!  As for Lefty, I’ve known him for years and enjoy being around him every chance I get! Two young men that their parents can be very proud of!!

WOW, Wartrace is proud of Mountaineer Mac. He is a great young man, Randy Saint Eagle and TW have worked with him from the beginning and should be especially proud. Congratulations to all the SE Regional shooters.

Imis

It seems that the FORCE is strong in the young padwan, Mountaineer Mac!!

Mountaineer Mac started Cowboy Action Shooting earlier this year and as TW said he listens to you and practices. He turned 14 right before the Tennessee State Championship and switched to Gunfighter in late June. It was very exciting to hear him called out as the Southeast Regional Gunfighter Champion. He was 2nd in the Gunfighter Category behind Missouri Lefty ( it seems like all Gunfighters are behind Lefty) and as Widder said 7th Overall for the match. We are extremely proud of this young man and glad to have him in our club!!!

Randy

Archived