SASS Wire Forum

Guess Who’s Going To The TN State Match?

Tequila Shooter

The bad news, I cancelled my bucket list trip to the Grand Canyon and Moab.  Thanks to fuel prices and availability(?) by May/June we decided that it was just going to be too expensive and possibly risky.  

The good news, now my calendar is free.  So today we made the decision, we’re going to both the Mississippi State Match and the following weekend the Tennessee State Match. 

Let the chicken feet and opossums loose!  Now all I have to do is figure out how to get back on Posse 13.  

7 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

The bad news, I cancelled my bucket list trip to the Grand Canyon and Moab.  Thanks to fuel prices and availability(?) by May/June we decided that it was just going to be too expensive and possibly risky.  

The good news, now my calendar is free.  So today we made the decision, we’re going to both the Mississippi State Match and the following weekend the Tennessee State Match. 

Let the chicken feet and opossums loose!  Now all I have to do is figure out how to get back on Posse 13.  

Sounds like a great way to spend the time.  At $4.00+/gal for Diesel, it would a very expensive trip that is for sure.  (Insert Politically Incorrect Message Here...:rolleyes:)

The Grand Canyon and Moab aren't going anywhere and fuel prices will eventually return to something approaching sane levels, eventually, or all of the wheels of industry will come to a grinding halt.  Certainly makes me wonder about making long trips in the Suburban. 

Might just have to see how much crap I can stuff into the Prius!  Probably have to do the suspension mod's recommended to me by M.T.Chambers first though?  At least I have a '96 Tahoe with 309K miles as a donor vehicle, just sitting there rusting away...

1879434683_4wdPrius.thumb.jpg.ea8d56790472a2ac6a74e977a050e4fc.jpg

3 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hey Tequila, that's great news.

Remember, that Posse is 13 1/2.   :lol:

..........Widder

True!  Now I’ve just gotta figure out who I have to bribe to get back on the posse!

2 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

That's great news.  I'm still in a holding pattern. :(  Work is still trying to throw a truck load of left handed monkey wrenches into my summer plans. :angry:

That’s why work is a 4 letter word. 

• Tequila Shooter changed the title to Guess Who’s Going To The TN State Match?
10 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

True!  Now I’ve just gotta figure out who I have to bribe to get back on the posse!

Betting it involves carefully placed DQ Gift Cards in large denominations. :P

4 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Betting it involves carefully placed DQ Gift Cards in large denominations. :P

5 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Welllllllllll.........

I did give someone a very nice possum last year, maybe that will hold some sway. 

8 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I did give someone a very nice possum last year, maybe that will hold some sway. 

Male or Female?     Yes, it matters.

..........Widder

51 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Male or Female?     Yes, it matters.

..........Widder

If I remember correctly it was a male, the DQ boy wanted a male so he could make more of his voodoo hex stuff out of the possum’s man parts.  I remember this because when I gave it to him he said something like “oh he’s a bigun’ gonna make for some peraful medicine”.  But I may be wrong :ph34r:

Yep, its the Male's that he uses to concoct certain 'hex's with.    Good job Tequila.

He may use it to whip up some special hair tonic for you.   Be careful and follow the directions as noted.

..........Widder

9 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Yep, its the Male's that he uses to concoct certain 'hex's with.    Good job Tequila.

He may use it to whip up some special hair tonic for you.   Be careful and follow the directions as noted.

..........Widder

Yeah Widder, at the TN state match last year ole TW got a speshul voodoo doll that was rather "physically advantaged," he brought it to me a few stages down to show it to me.  I'm sure he got inspired by that. :o

Kajun

8 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

TN Williams idolizes male possums.    Native Americans call him..... 'Bukawanna San'   which means in

English....'Little Possum Man'.

..........Widder

The Kajun Native Americans translate it as “Chicken Foot Kid.”

Kajun

@Widder, SASS #59054, @Captain Bill Burt now that TW has established hisself as bonafide will it change posse 13.5?  Will he even want to shoot with us mere mortals?  Will we have to announce him as he approaches every stage? Or render him honors when he passes by?  Does he get a special parking spot?

All the questions that have given rise since EOT. 

31 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

@Widder, SASS #59054, @Captain Bill Burt now that TW has established hisself as bonafide will it change posse 13.5?  Will he even want to shoot with us mere mortals?  Will we have to announce him as he approaches every stage? Or render him honors when he passes by?  Does he get a special parking spot?

All the questions that have given rise since EOT. 

I think that now more than ever it's our responsibility to keep Puddin Head's head from getting to big for his hat. 

Honors?  If he behaves I might let him push my cart...

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I think that now more than ever it's our responsibility to keep Puddin Head's head from getting to big for his hat. 

Honors?  If he behaves I might let him push my cart...

Your cart doesn't go fast enough for me!

See you there my friend.

Archived