SASS Wire Forum

SASS wants YOUR opinion....

45 minutes ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

well I AIN'T got one , and I never got the other s that were sent , 

life member , reckon they don't figure , they is gonna get any more $$$ out of me 

Chickasaw Bill 

:wacko:

same email add. i have had for 20+ years 

Spam folder?

51 minutes ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

life member , reckon they don't figure , they is gonna get any more $$$ out of me 

Chickasaw Bill 

Also been a life member for years.  That's got nothing to do with it.  Look in your Spam, Junk, or Promotions folder.  I have Gmail and found it in "Promotions" along with the ads from various places like Costco, Bass Pro, and others.  If nothing else Larsen has posted the whole thing above.

12 hours ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

Haven't seen it

Make sure your log-in email address is current.  Then look in your Spam, Junk, or Promotions folder.  I have Gmail and found it in "Promotions" along with the ads from various places like Costco, Bass Pro, and others.  If nothing else Larsen has posted the whole thing above.

1 minute ago, Eliphalet R. Moderator said:

Make sure your log-in email address is current.  Then look in your Spam, Junk, or Promotions folder.  I have Gmail and found it in "Promotions" along with the ads from various places like Costco, Bass Pro, and others.  If nothing else Larsen has posted the whole thing above.

I looked in all the folders I have. Nothing there. Someone sent me a link and it seemed to take it

I did my survey. Try as I might to stay positive I didn’t in all accounts. 

Highlights:

WB should allow the guns of the movie. 1911s and 1897s weren’t the only guns in the movie. DA revolvers should be allowed. Until they are, no WB for me. 

I kept a theme going throughout. In a nutshell; drop the gamey stuff. Bring back some tradition. Make it “Cowboy” again, not wimp loads, whiney people and fast times. 

When I go to a match and all the targets sit at 5-10 yards and every stage is 10-10-4 it’s all I can do to stick around. 

It wasn’t all negative. I talked about the people of SASS and the comradery being my favorite part. 

Something I wish I could have said better but was limited on space was that SASS needs to look back at what made SASS “FUN”. People reading this that joined SASS after say 2010 really don’t know how fun SASS and Cowboy Action Shooting used to be. I am not saying this to “wax poetic” about the old days of SASS. I am not delusional that SASS used to be a hell of a lot of fun. It was wonderful and it was downright FUN!

That has been lost in many ways and that is just a damn shame. 

Evidently SASS doesn't want my opinion. 

I have checked my inbox, all my folders , spam,and any other places I can think of,and still no survey.

If they have sent them out before, I have never received those,either.

So, I guess I'll keep my opinions to my self.

Probably  safer that way.

Choctaw

4 hours ago, Choctaw Jack said:

I have checked my inbox, all my folders , spam,and any other places I can think of,and still no survey.

Choctaw

Look earlier in this thread.  Larsen has reposted the whole bulletin for you.

6 hours ago, Choctaw Jack said:

Choctaw

Send Misty an email please.

She explained earlier what could have transpired to have kicked your email address out of the system.

She will be happy to correct it;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 8:42 AM, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

Chickasaw Bill 

Hi Chickasaw Bill, 

I went into our broadcast system to check on your email address. We do have your email on file. We ARE sending you emails (see history below) - but it looks like they arent getting opened. Last one you opened was about the Taylor's Raffle Gun. Check your SPAM folder, and make sure you add "sass@sassnet.com" to your safe senders list so you dont keep missing our monthly member bulletin emails. We DO Value you, your membership, AND your feedback. 

Misty

Recent Activity

Dec 30, 2021
3:10pm   Was sent "SASS Member Bulletin - January 2022"
Dec 9, 2021
7:44am   Opened "40th Anniversary Rifle Taylor's Raffle 2021" on desktop device
Dec 8, 2021
10:06am   Was sent "40th Anniversary Rifle Taylor's Raffle 2021"
Dec 1, 2021
9:07am   Was sent "SASS Member Bulletin - December 2021"
Nov 1, 2021
9:11am   Was sent "SASS Member Bulletin - November 2021"
Oct 1, 2021
11:17am   Was sent "Member Bulletin - October 2021 SASS"
10:44am   Was sent "Member Bulletin - October 2021"
Sep 1, 2021
10:34am   Was sent "SASS Member Bulletin - September 2021"
Aug 1, 2021
10:00am   Was sent "SASS Member Bulletin - August 2021"
Jul 15, 2021
10:27am   Was sent "SASS Member Bulletin - July"
May 11, 2021
3:59pm   Was sent "SASS Patriot Badge"
Apr 1, 2021
7:03pm   Was sent "SASS Member Bulletin - April"
Feb 4, 2021
2:24pm   Was sent "SASS Member Bulletin - February 2021"
Jan 1, 2021
3:00am   Was sent "SASS Member Bulletin - January 2021"

On 12/31/2021 at 10:35 AM, Choctaw Jack said:

Choctaw

Hi Choctaw Jack, 

I went and checked in our broadcast system for you. It seems you Unsubscribed from receiving emails from us back in 2012. That is why you haven't gotten any contacts from us. If you wish to re-subscribe to our bulletins and emails, reach out to us here at SASS HQ and we can help get you back on the list- we'll have to send you a link- it doesnt just let us add you back ourselves; this is designed to protect you from spammers and such. As I have mentioned in other replies here, we do value your opinion, your membership, and your support. If you block us from contacting you by unsubscribing from our emails, it kind of ties our hands. 

Unsubscribed Mar 21, 2012 at 2:42pm EDT 
First Name

Choctaw Jack

Custom Fields

SASS Alias
Choctaw Jack

On 12/30/2021 at 7:04 PM, Blackwater 53393 said:

Did the survey.  Suggested an installment plan for life membership similar to the one NRA did a couple of years ago, a senior discount to help folks on a fixed income, and opening up WB to other period correct handguns.

I like these ideas and should have suggested the installment plan myself, but forgot. I also suggested an adult .22lr category to lower the barrier to entry for the younger crowd and those who can't afford the centerfire guns and reloading gear.

Archived