SASS Wire Forum

Hopefully this solution works.

I remember a solution several years ago. For the rhinoceros, not the elephants. They would tranquilize them and then saw their horn off. Now the poachers had no need to kill the rhino, because there was no horn to take from the dead body.

I wonder what happened to that solution?

17 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I remember a solution several years ago. For the rhinoceros, not the elephants. They would tranquilize them and then saw their horn off. Now the poachers had no need to kill the rhino, because there was no horn to take from the dead body.

Somebody probably robbed the warehouse where they put the sawed-off horns.

LL

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

I saw a show about rhinos recently and they are still doing it.  In fact one of the game preserves was seeking permission from the government to sell a limited number of horns to help fund its operations.  The biggest users of rhino horn are the Chicoms who grind it up for potions and rich Arabs who want rhino horn daggers for their sons passage to manhood.

Archived