SASS Wire Forum

Dear God....

Subdeacon Joe

Your friend might have some difficulty with stopping and taking off…:o

35 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

So instead of grabbing the other handlebar he grabs his phone instead and takes a pic?

Something makes me think St. Peter keeps a cluebat handy next to his podium...

I'm thinking he is stopped on the side of the road.

It appears that bike is in motion. 
It appears @Sixgun Sheridanis correct. The guy’s an idiot and should be seeing St. Peter soon. 

One could still operate the clutch with some creative grip on that red knob and having sense enough to grab the right grip and use that brake. 

13 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Uhhh..... Can one slip shift (change gears without using the clutch) a motorcycle like you do with a unsync'd gear box?:blink:

I'm askin' for a friend.

Sure, if you want to have an out of control crotch rocket. Up shifting without a clutch is okay. Downshifting with no clutch and a powerful machine could result in “boy meets road” real quick and real hard. 

9 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

So instead of grabbing the other handlebar he grabs his phone instead and takes a pic?

Something makes me think St. Peter keeps a cluebat handy next to his podium...

St Peter was a commercial fisherman before he heard the Call.  Fishin' for a livin' has always been a tough, hard and dangerous job where calculated risks are bad enough, so few of the commercial fishermen I know have much use for daredevils.  Somehow, I doubt he'd be without one.

6 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

It appears that bike is in motion. 
It appears @Sixgun Sheridanis correct. The guy’s an idiot and should be seeing St. Peter soon. 

One could still operate the clutch with some creative grip on that red knob and having sense enough to grab the right grip and use that brake. 

Sure, if you want to have an out of control crotch rocket. Up shifting without a clutch is okay. Downshifting with no clutch and a powerful machine could result in “boy meets road” real quick and real hard. 

Boy meets road is about to happen anyhow from what I see in the pic.  I was tryin' to find a way out that didn't involve a serious altercation with pavement.

35 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Downshifting with no clutch and a powerful machine could result in “boy meets road” real quick and real hard. 

I've done it many times - called blipping... very useful technic on the track if you want to shave that 0.1 second off your laptime

Archived