SASS Wire Forum

How Do You Write The Claim?

Subdeacon Joe

A picture is worth a thousand words....

One of the all-time great reports written at Menard Correctional Center began basically "On the above date and approximate time, catwalk officers in the East Cell House fired two rounds of #4 buckshot killing a raccoon that had entered the Cell House..."

When Deacon KC mentioned the guards dispatching a rackety coon with two charges of #4 buck, I could not help but reflect on what I'd seen a boar coon do to a good hound dog!
I don't reckon I blame the cautious soul who fired the shots!

Don't want that four wheel drive meat grinder addressing MY shin bones!

(Nor any of the valuable anatomic real estate just uphill from said upright structures!)

20 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

One of the all-time great reports written at Menard Correctional Center began basically "On the above date and approximate time, catwalk officers in the East Cell House fired two rounds of #4 buckshot killing a raccoon that had entered the Cell House..."

I know where Menard is located. In days gone past, I would drive past it on the river road,

B) going yo Fort Kaskaskia with a certain young lady. 

3 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

I know where Menard is located. In days gone past, I would drive past it on the River Road,

going to Fort Kaskaskia with a certain young lady. They held submarine races on Friday and Saturday night. We were big fans.  B)  

1 hour ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

I know where Menard is located. In days gone past, I would drive past it on the river road,

B) going yo Fort Kaskaskia with a certain young lady. 

I worked seven years there, East House!

Archived