SASS Wire Forum

There is no ammo of any kind, anywhere   :P

Your best bet would probably be one of the "big" box sportsman's stores like Cabela's and Bass Pro or something similar .   I know shotgun ammo has been trickling back in to the Cabela's near me.  You won't have a lot of options, but you may find some 20 g and Cabela's is not jacking up the prices.   WalMart may be another option.  Last time I stopped by the Cabela's  near me they had 100 round boxes of Winchester 12g at $7.00 a box plus tax.  They had Herter's 20 g birdshot as well, I didn't look to closely, but the price for the Herter's did not seem outrageous

Online suppliers, if they even have shotgun ammo, tend to run $90-$100 and up for a 250 flat of 12 g bird shot shipped.  Brand choices and inventory is limited.

I will also note that reloading supplies and presses for rifle/pistol and shotgun are in short supply as well.

Good Luck

If you weren't so dang far away Kaya would set you right up! 

19 minutes ago, Boulder Canyon Bob# 32052L said:

I'll keep an eye out.

Bob, have you headed down south yet? If not, swing by my place on your way down and I can give you a couple cases of 20ga ammo for Rick

Edited by StirrupTrouble

Trying to score some for Sporting clays.  appreciate all the help from you guys.

Edited by Cowboy Rick, SASS #49739L
17 hours ago, Michigan Slim said:

If you weren't so dang far away Kaya would set you right up! 

She is such a sweetheart! Hope you guys are warm and toasty. 

Edited by Cowboy Rick, SASS #49739L
2 hours ago, StirrupTrouble said:

Bob, have you headed down south yet? If not, swing by my place on your way down and I can give you a couple cases of 20ga ammo for Rick

Thanks, been down here since before Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

Iffin your in Indiana and still need them we have about a case of reloads set back.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cowboy Rick, SASS #49739L said:

How much for a flat?

I'll look and see what I have, won't be more than normal.

kR

PS I just checked I have one case. I paid $8.99 a box for them so that would be $89.99 a case plus I think tax is around 8%. If you want them for $95. I would sell them to you. That's a little less than I paid for them. Winchester AA's 1200 fps, 9 boxes of #8, 1 box #9.

kR

Edited by Kid Rich
  • Thanks 1