Marlin .22lr rifle mags (795, 80, etc)

savage mk II 22lr mags

ruger MkIV mags

I have 2 Glock G-20 in 10mm. I will have to dig deeper for the 22 rifle mags

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I PMed you yesterday asking about:

I do have a couple of lesser-known guns that I would like to get a spare magazine or more for.  

Star Firestar .45 auto pistol

Springfield Model 1922 .22 LR bolt action rifle (gun very similar to a 1903 Springfield action, but a .22 bolt action rifle taking a 5-round or even 10 round magazine)

Good luck, GJ

If 15.00 each I am in for the Star PD mags.

Any that will fit Ruger P series 9mm 85-95 models?

On 10/30/2020 at 10:09 PM, Garrison Joe, SASS #60708 said:

Here's what I PMed you yesterday asking about:

I do have a couple of lesser-known guns that I would like to get a spare magazine or more for.  

Star Firestar .45 auto pistol

Springfield Model 1922 .22 LR bolt action rifle (gun very similar to a 1903 Springfield action, but a .22 bolt action rifle taking a 5-round or even 10 round magazine)

Good luck, GJ

I have 5 Firestar mags 45 ACP in Interarms packaging $150 shipped. Nothing for the Springfield. GR

1 hour ago, Grass Range said:

I have 5 Firestar mags 45 ACP in Interarms packaging $150 shipped. Nothing for the Springfield. GR

GR -

How about $90 for three of those Firestar .45 mags, then?   Would you like a postal Money Order or a personal check or some other payment?   Please PM me with the mailing address (or the other contact info for any payment that I can't just put in an envelop and send you).

Thanks!  Garrison Joe

My delivery address will come with the payment.

16 minutes ago, Garrison Joe, SASS #60708 said:

GR -

How about $90 for three of those Firestar .45 mags, then?   Would you like a postal Money Order or a personal check or some other payment?   Please PM me with the mailing address (or the other contact info for any payment that I can't just put in an envelop and send you).

Thanks!  Garrison Joe

My delivery address will come with the payment.

OK with the $90 for 3. Let me know where to ship. thanks-GR

Ummm, I'm still missing your address and desired form of payment! 

When I get that, I'll send out those funds.  Unless you just want the money sent AFTER I get the magazines.....

Usually an order made across Internet proceeds along this trail:

step 1  seller providing his contact info and total price (which you have done on the price) and form of payment desired.

step 2  Then the buyer sends funds to the seller, including buyer's shipping address so seller knows in one letter where money came from and where merchandise ships to.

step 3  Then seller ships items to buyer.   Only if there is a big problem with the merchandise when it gets to buyer is there any glitch in this way of doing things.

Thanks, GJ

Hey GR, Know you been busier than that cat trying to cover it  on a concrete floor, but had time to check on the High Standard Victor mags yet?  Again, send me your phone # or e mail and I'll send a pic of what they look like.  

Al

3 hours ago, AlOvera said:

Hey GR, Know you been busier than that cat trying to cover it  on a concrete floor, but had time to check on the High Standard Victor mags yet?  Again, send me your phone # or e mail and I'll send a pic of what they look like.  

Al

email. lremt@midrivers.com           The first letter is an el; often mistaken for an eye

7 hours ago, Grass Range said:

The ones I have are in the factory blister pac marked M28-M30 & M31. 4 in the 9mm calibre. Package says Interarms.

I sent you a message about them. I'll take them provided we can work out the price.

Any mags for S&W Model 59 variants?

19 hours ago, AlOvera said:

Al

No got. Thanks

18 minutes ago, Grass Range said:

Looks like I have one used factory 59 mag. $25 shipped

I will take it.  How do you want to be paid?  PayPal OK?

2 minutes ago, Dusty Morningwood said:

I will take it.  How do you want to be paid?  PayPal OK?

I have a friend who will ck this at noon in his 59 to be sure it fits. Many of what I have are not in the factory packaging. This is a used mag also.

6 minutes ago, Grass Range said:

I have a friend who will ck this at noon in his 59 to be sure it fits. Many of what I have are not in the factory packaging. This is a used mag also.

Used is fine for a good factory mag.  Thanks for checking into fit.  Appreciate it.

4 hours ago, Grass Range said:

I have a CZ compact 9mm 10 rd. And, what I think is a CZ Made in Israel 10 rd 9mm that appears to be the same as the factory CZ.

Thank you for looking, but it seems they will not match my CZ  : (

Archived