SASS Wire Forum

One of the few weapons you can legally carry in Britain.

Utah Bob #35998

A Narwhal tusk.

"He had knives in both hands and, upon seeing me with the narwhal tusk, pointed at his midriff," said Frost, who works for the U.K.'s Ministry of Justice. "He turned and spoke to me, then indicated he had an explosive device around his waist.

"At this point, the man next to me threw his chair at the attacker, who then started running toward him with knives raised above his head."

After giving the tusk to another unarmed bystander Frost said he ran to find another one in the building to defend himself.

The first tusk ended up shattered across the floor. Frost used the second one to pursue Khan onto the bridge while people began fleeing the building.

Got yours?

Can you conceal it??

I guess the chair makes a lousy backup weapon. Maybe a toaster or a bag of hot fish & Chips next time.

In Australia its a milk crate.

A man with a knife was disarmed and held til police arrived with a milk crate.

It turned into a whole bunch of funny memes.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/internet-users-praise-the-humble-milk-crate-following-sydney-knife-attack/news-story/0934294b0f9b89dc1a577c2bbb43e87a

Is that the one that shoots the ricin pellet using compressed air?

Nah. That one is made in Moscow.

Didn't the man on the Grassy Knoll use an umbrella?

Particle beam pistol.

“One of the few weapons you can legally carry in Britain.”

Yeah, but you have to steal it or appropriate it to use it... ;)

In other (fake) news...

https://babylonbee.com/news/narwhal-tusk-surrender-bins-installed-throughout-UK

I looked into this when I was planning a trip to England. You can't carry anything with the intent to use it as a weapon. You can carry a cane for instance. But if you say anything about it being for self defense, it's now an illegal weapon. 

That's the letter of the law. Actual practice may be different. 

So I guess with the nahrwal tusk, you'd need to put a bow on it and claim it's a gift and act shocked when you accidentally stab the bad guy with it. 

Archived