Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wild Will Bartell

Contact Info for Gunner Gatlin

Recommended Posts

I'd like to contact him for some of his famous Marlin shell carrier work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Why not PM him through this forum? :huh:

OLG

Don't know how.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I messaged him on facebook and let him know you were looking for him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Pards - my non-social media savvy self appreciates the help!

WWB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gunner's method in re-establishing proper timing on the Marlin carrier is 1st rate and in my opinion, 

the best method available.  

 

HINT:  if you are having the Marlin jam and, if you are shooting short OAL in your ammo caliber,

you may want to consider asking Gunner to give you a .005 height  increase in his fix.

If you are shooting Long OAL ammo for your caliber,  resetting factory timing should work fine for you.

 

..........Widder

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Gunner's method in re-establishing proper timing on the Marlin carrier is 1st rate and in my opinion, 

the best method available.  

 

HINT:  if you are having the Marlin jam and, if you are shooting short OAL in your ammo caliber,

you may want to consider asking Gunner to give you a .005 height  increase in his fix.

If you are shooting Long OAL ammo for your caliber,  resetting factory timing should work fine for you.

 

..........Widder

 

Thanks Widder-appreciate your input.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I, too, need to get in touch with Gunner about some carrier work.

 

Jess Money

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why in the world would anyone want to talk to that troublemaker??? :wacko:

 

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

Why in the world would anyone want to talk to that troublemaker??? :wacko:

 

 

:lol:

 

Hey Bull,

I understand Gunner has you 'Blocked' on his computer in the SASS forums..... :lol:

 

..........Widder

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

 

Hey Bull,

I understand Gunner has you 'Blocked' on his computer in the SASS forums..... :lol:

 

..........Widder

 

 

I sure wish that Lumpy character would follow suit. :blink:

 

 

:lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

 

I sure wish that Lumpy character would follow suit. :blink:

 

 

:lol:

 

You do understand, that you require constant supervision......:P

OLG

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

 

You do understand, that you require constant supervision......:P

OLG

 

The full phrase is that I require constant ADULT supervision. Which begs the question, what are YOU doing here? :P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

 

The full phrase is that I require constant ADULT supervision. Which begs the question, what are YOU doing here? :P

 

Wow-who spelled out 'adult' for you? :P

OLG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.