SASS Wire Forum

NJ shooting suddenly disappeared

Trigger Mike

I checked the news on my phone yesterday when I woke up and it had numerous headlines about the shooting in NJ.  It kept mentioning the 13 year old as one of the victims.  (i am wondering why a 13 year old is out at 2AM but I digress).  I noticed that by the afternoon it was discovered it was not a mass shooting but a gang dispute involving early released convicts that it became hard to find updates.  guess a gang shooting is not as important to the media.  

It doesn't fit the narrative.  But I have heard people saying that a number of shooting victims where shot by police as collateral damage.

3 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

In WA state yesterday there was a violent carjacker shot dead by an armed citizen. It's been on every major network this morning... except for CNN.

Late edit: they finally mentioned it.

Did they refer to it as an innocent man looking for directions get slaughtered in a hail storm of bullets by a scared driver?

In ME a group of Muslims attacked a young father and beat him to death with bricks and bats. Media absent

We're way behind on the news. 

- Yesterday's news was outrage at mass shooting.  Old news.  Nobody cares.

-- The day before yesterday's news was outrage at sexual harassment.  Old news.  Nobody cares.

--- The day before that's news was outrage over cops murdering innocent minorities.  Old news.  Nobody cares.

Today's news is outrage at children being separated from their parents.  New news.  It's the only thing to care about now.

It's hard to keep up!

18 hours ago, Cemetery said:

Did they refer to it as an innocent man looking for directions get slaughtered in a hail storm of bullets by a scared driver?

Don't know... just as fast as it appeared it's gone from CNN's website. I guess the editor saw it, had the link removed and fired those responsible for inadvertently spreading such pro-Second Amendment garbage.

Archived