SASS Wire Forum

BLACK GOLD SHOOTOUT 2018 !!!!

Give us some news! Imis and me is suffering out here.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Low country boil and an horsdourve and grilled meats contest!!  Everybody is stuffed again..  Karaoke and dance music party follewed!!  T-Bone and Nuttn’ Graceful hosted the music and rocked the house!!

Side matches and the carbine shoot are complete!!

Ain’t seen any frowns yet!!

Amazing night of singing and dancing. First time at BG and won't be my last. Great food, great music, great people. Pictures to follow.

So far we’ve dodged the bad weather! Really pretty day so far!!

There are clowns EVERYWHERE!!

Good thing this match is just for laughs!!!

10 hours ago, Rancho Roy said:

Amazing night of singing and dancing. First time at BG and won't be my last. Great food, great music, great people. Pictures to follow.

We told you!

Pretty heavy rain storm this evening!!  Tonight’s band was forced to move down to the pavilion for the second set.

Those that let a little rain run ‘em off missed out!!

Lots of smiling faces this evening and full bellies evident everywhere!!

Howdy,

Hope y'all are safe and sound after the weather that moved thru TN & KY last night. Rocked & rolled here last night around 10:30pm then again at 4:30am. Hope y'all have a pleasant day shooting today.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

18 minutes ago, Keystone, SASS # 47578 said:

Howdy,

Hope y'all are safe and sound after the weather that moved thru TN & KY last night. Rocked & rolled here last night around 10:30pm then again at 4:30am. Hope y'all have a pleasant day shooting today.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

Hollywood Dave and I stayed cozy through out. I felt bad for Waimea and Preacherman, plus all them other fellas camping in tents. I hoped they stayed dry!!!

It(the weather) got a little rowdy in Mboro last night. Yall stay dry and have fun. going to Wartrace to shoot this am. Not the same.

Hey Noz. come to Wartrace for the TN state match in October . We can both dump on Blackwater

Imis

The weather was perfect for the second day of the match! Sunny and 70s.

Dinner and awards this evening following the last round of the Cowboy Olimpikz!  

Fish fry tonight! Music to follow!!!

Archived