SASS Wire Forum

BLACK GOLD SHOOTOUT 2018 !!!!

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We gots some new music and all the old songs y'all always ask for!  AND!!  We's practicing"!!!!

We will plan on a motorcycle ride on Wednesday. Already have the route laid out and have ridden it once so I know it does not just dead-end in some ones woods.

Yee Haw.

Check and application's in the mail.

Lawd Lawd....it's gonna be another goodern!  Yammobedere ya'll.

.......and I can just hear the gears in Whiskey Creek Johnson's mind already spinning getting more ideas for the Hillbilly Olimpiks B)

Kajun

Titus, I figured you'd be there working already!

Might be a real party this year.  It took Miss Lorrie until the last day to discover where all the beer was coming from.

Ask SASS to put this event up on their "Shooting Events" page, makes it easier for planning.:D

For general information.  The Heritage Inn at Manchester is a great place to stay if you're not camping.  I re-confirmed my room arrangements yesterday!!

On 1/4/2018 at 9:12 AM, Titus A. Gnatsass, SASS #71705 said:

You tell me

image.thumb.png.8f7c0f906cac71f3c448777d2c6686cd.png

image.png

I took that picture of you in the overalls!  My eyes still ache!!  Can’t wait til this year to see what you crazy fellas come up with!!

Hugs!!

Scarlett

On 1/3/2018 at 9:13 PM, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Ice Cream Samiches?

Give it up, Widder.  How you spect we gone keep ice cream samiches all froze up at Ponderosa Pines in July?

I’m with Widder on this’n!! A freezer full of ice cream sandwiches and popsicles and frozen fruit bars. Proceeds to go to a charity of choice!!

It’s a thought!!  Worth considering!!

Do I hear a challenge for Ice Cream Wars?

1 hour ago, Noz said:

Do I hear a challenge for Ice Cream Wars?

PERHAPS!!  Another capital idea!!!

I've been known to make some pretty good peach icecream.

The gauntlet has been tossed.  Who dares to pick it up?

19 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

A freezer

well, if you're getting a freezer...  And if it doesn't have to be samiches, I got an old ice cream freezer somewhere.

I think Noz has put up a call-out!!  Best home made ice cream challenge??  I can see a cool afternoon in the making here!!

It ain't official 'til Iron Maiden says it is!!  I see extra diabetic medication in my future!!! :P

Y’all are wearing me out. Lol. Already made and gotten my stuff. Now y’all want me to make something else? Tell ya what, y’all have a contest between ya. Sell the ice cream then donate to our charities. I like that!

Last year, there was a freezer sitting under the lunch shed.   I opened it up, hoping to see some frozen samiches.

The freezer was working but no ice cream inside.     That's the reason I mentioned Ice cream samiches.

With the heat and humidity at BG, I figured those samiches would have been a no brainer.

Anyhow, I like the 'charity fund raiser' idea AND I also like that lemonade idea as a probability.

BUT, I don't know how to pull off the event.   If I had buku of $$$, I would hire a local ice cream truck to vendor in those samiches.   

But I can see where Iron Maiden has a full slate of activities at BG and shouldn't try to keep adding into her work details.

Guess I'll visit DQ again.

..........Widder

Archived