SASS Wire Forum

Where can i buy some Wild Bunch clothing ?

Larabee

Hey Pards,

I'm looking into trying the Wild Bunch shooting.  Not having much luck locating clothing.... ie... pants, shirt, campaign hat. etc.... any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, Larabee

Go to Walmart and purchase long sleeve Dickie's  khaki shirt and pants.  Not original but close enough for our game.   I always get complements.  I picked up WWI era leggings by searching the web.  For the hat Village Hat shop has a sale on now for one.  Boots I just use brown lace ups.   My leather is from Ted Blocker in Oregon. Good Luck 

DD, great advice! Gets a WB look in a hurry and let the fun begin. Collar insignias can also be added. On the leggings  coon creek and others like eBay have nice ww2 reproductions that are reasonable in khaki that look the part but will work over a lace up boot. Also lots of campaign hats on eBay.  Dusty Boddams

Military surplus store .

Ebay .

Salvation army.

Gun show .

Just sayin

Rooster 

Remember that nothing in the rules say you HAVE to dress any way other than "Cowboy" for Wild Bunch.  If you WANT to do so, then that's fine too.

I use the dickie's shirt from Walmart, a Campaign hat I believe I got off of Sportsman's guide, and my "cop pants" or Carharts.  I usually wear my lace-up boots.

WildBunchMatchJuly11022.jpg

Khaki cargo pants, long sleeve khaki shirt, rank stripes & unit patches from eBay, WWI Doughboy steel pot helmet, GI style web belt w/GI style canvas mag pouches and GI style flap holster, Ariat lacers, and a couple dummy pineapple grenades make up my outfit. At least I think they're dummies... I've never pulled the pins and let the spoons fly to see what happens... :blink:

You can find almost everything you need for WBAS from Coon Creek Old West:

http://www.cooncreekoldwest.com/coon_html/Wild.html

Another great source for items is What Price Glory:

http://onlinemilitaria.net/products/c183-1878-1938/?page=1&filter=yes

Thank you all so much, this has been very helpful.

Larabee 

Archived