SASS Wire Forum

WTB Ruger Vaquero 44spl.

I believe I have the one Rex traded,Found out they only made 505 of them,Good Luck with your search.

Mine is stainless, same barrel length,Maybe it wasn't Rex,memory is pretty much shot now a days.

I have

Two Flat top Blackhawk 44 specials .

Two SS sheriff model 44 specials 

Two Blued 4 5/8 44 specials 

Two 1873 44 specials 

Two Open Top 44 specials 

They ant real hard to find ,

But they ant cheap anymore.

Gunbroker is a good starting point.

Stay away from gunsamerica most are scams 

Just sayin

Rooster .

Good luck--I've been looking the last 2 years.  Bought a 4 5/8 stainless when they first came out.  Didn't realize they were a (very) limited run.  I needed something to match up with my Uberti breaktop in 44 Russian.  Wanted to shoot Holy Black but the Uberti siezes after about 2 or 3 shots--Ruger runs fine so I just picked up a few months ago the Ruger birdshead in 44 mag--couldn't be happier.

All the best....

Willy

Bulldog and Major , that pair of unmatched Sheriffs models were result of my being attracted to 44 Specials. They were safe queens , and I hope you are both getting good use out of them.

Good luck to Loco Vaquero in your search.

Rex :D

Rex,I have shot mine and love it, I wish I could find a mate to it, but they are harder to find than a honest politician. 

Rex: The one I got from you is 121 numbers different than the one I already had. Was really glad to see that when the gun showed up. Thanks again. Bulldog Brown.

Loco good luck in your search.

Archived