SASS Wire Forum

operation smile charity shoot....Success !!!

evil dogooder

Howdy All....Well, my camper is full of clothes for Jackpine Bill.  My hubby, Flyin Shootist was wondering what I would do with all those cowboys clothes...who knew I would spend my birthday making the gunfighter look amazing in corsets and all sorts of interesting clothes!!   Delivered, us gals have plans for you!!!!  I am looking forward to wanted posters for Gunsmoke!!  Whiskey Rick and MCJ, I will make sure you get your money worth for dressing up Jackpine Bill.  I have just one problem, I have so many outfits, maybe he should change between stages?!?! 

I will have extra clothes for Evil for whoever wins the bid.  Maybe if he wears my clothes, he won't miss as much!!  Smile Evil!!!

I will come with my camera as I need to gather evidence to share with our cowboy family...Gosh, we are going to have fun!!!

Hail Hot Mary!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 8:17 PM, Calico Mary said:

I wanna no how much it's gonna cost me ta git copies of tha pics of tha Evil Critter all dressed frilly.....

All you have to do is show up at the shoot and take your own... Ill even autograph them for you

Mary I'm sure they have plans already... Like walkers and a 10 gauge

chit guys , i may have to take off work to check this out , i kinda hope knarley bob comes out ahead - i can see that - he and wrong gun have some real nice duds between them , 

Here is the link to a better life for a child in need.

Copy and paste this link into your browser:

http://support.operationsmile.org/site/TR/SmileFund/SmileFund;jsessionid=00000000.app304b?px=2521719&pg=personal&fr_id=2312&NONCE_TOKEN=343B65CBA5ED511C44ABEC168670EDE

You can make a difference in someone's life. You can be a part of something positive and uplifting. I can assure you, you'll feel better when your head hits the pillow tonight!!

10 hours ago, evil dogooder said:

All you have to do is show up at the shoot and take your own... Ill even autograph them for you

I'd luv ta come laugh at hang out wit yu, but I'z already goin' ta tha IBPG shoot at Paradise Pass that weekend....promised suma tha Hoosier folks that wuz at Ohio State that I wud

Calico Mary,

Thanks to a fellow Gunfighter for joining the efforts.  I am sure there will be pics posted, but if you would like to contribute to the effort, you can either use the link which Amen posted, or mail a check.  I will send you a PM with particulars.  

Jackpine Bill

More Good News!!

At least for me, I have backed out of my other commitment for that weekend and I will be there to see the carnage for myself!!

I just could not miss seeing in person three Gunfighters dressed as saloon girls.

After just writing that sentence I realized that I might get sick when I see it. It also may scar me for life!......... it might be worth it.

Jackpine, Evil, Delivered. You guys are a class act!!  Well at least until you get dressed up.

Not sure how Annie and Mindy will face the world though.

Yee Haw!! Laura and I are looking forward to this.

1 hour ago, Whiskey Rick said:

More Good News!!

I just could not miss seeing in person three Gunfighters dressed as saloon girls.

After just writing that sentence I realized that I might get sick when I see it. It also may scar me for life!......... 

I am starting to think that you are a pretty sick puppy already.  And the nerve to think you are the one who will be scared!!!   

Seriously....................No, there is really nothing serious about any of this, other than the kids that will benefit from the money that is being raised.  But, as I was going to say, before I interrupted myself, it is great news that you are coming.  There is a certain saloon girl who wants to give you a big wet kiss for being so supportive of the cause.

Any of you folks who are on the fence about coming, best get on over to Granite City on the 29th.  There will be sights to be seen and stories to be told.

Jackpine

We've ordered out the weather for the 29th. Sunshine with large puffy clouds. Light breeze and temps in the low 80's. Thank you, I knew you'd be happy to hear....

Howdy to supporters of the cause and watchers of perversion,

Yesterday I got together with Cockeyed Curt.  He has a been a friend and cowboy shooter for many years, but because of other commitments, shoots on a sporadic basis.  He is however, always a good guy.  He heard about the upcoming shoot and cannot attend because of a family event, but wanted to be a supporter.  I have his check for $150, and if it is alright with Whiskey Rick and Medicine Creek Johnny, he would like to join their bidding team, supporting the cause, and attempting to add to making me look silly, like I needed help.

This will bring the total bidding, by my count, to $1175.  We have six days to go till the event and the bizarre displaying of the Three Amigos. Who else would like to be able to say that they were a part of crazy scene and great cause.  

Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing many (well, sort of) next Saturday at Granite City,

Jackpine

Very happy to have Cockeyed Curt on our team!

my thoughts are, the more money we raise the sillier we can make you look Bill.

Whiskey

Bill there are a few young lady's from Iowa trying to raise funds... This could get very scary

Evil, how do you look in a saloon girls outfit?

Seems to me that there is going to be enough money raised to make sure all three of you are dressed to the "nines"

I think I have to say it again.... I will never recover from the scars I will suffer from that sight!!

Whiskey

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Rick said:

Evil, how do you look in a saloon girls outfit?

Seems to me that there is going to be enough money raised to make sure all three of you are dressed to the "nines"

I think I have to say it again.... I will never recover from the scars I will suffer from that sight!!

Whiskey

That all depends.... They may pay to keep my normal attire on after seeing Bill

On 7/23/2017 at 6:40 PM, Whiskey Rick said:

Very happy to have Cockeyed Curt on our team!

my thoughts are, the more money we raise the sillier we can make you look Bill.

Whiskey

Rick, Bonnie and I will kick in $100. for your effort to "dress up" Bill, though I doubt he could look any goofier than when he wears his "Soupy Sales" hat when shooting long range. Wish we could be there.

Thanks  Boulder Canyon Bob and Queen Foraday for your generous addition to the cause.  And just because I beat you for once at Quigley, when we shot North Star, you don't have to be so unkind about my long range attire.  

That brings the total for the Three Amigos auction up to $1275.  Evil, I am sure you have figured out that I, the old guy, am way ahead of you, just like I usually am when we shoot against each other, but this is one time I would actually be happy to see you beat me.  You best rally your supporters 

There are more raffle and auction items being donated, so should be a great time and opportunity to get some good stuff and support a very worthwhile cause, so plan on coming and keep bidding.

Jackpine

Bill that's ok... It just means you have more people that want to see you in a skirt

Well Mary, it is a good cause, but good cause or not, Evil usually does just fine humiliating himself, without any outside help.

And Buzzard, I am afraid you are wrong.  Evil, is way behind me, just like when he shoots against me!

Current totals, based on info I have:

Delivered at $200

Evil Dogooder at $425.

Jackpine Bill at $650.

Hopefully we can boost the numbers before Saturday.  With help, maybe Evil can pull ahead, or at least get close.

thanks to all who are and will support a great event.

Jackpine

We tink dat da price on Delivered's head is too low!  I believe that he could help "deliver" dose dar udder two varmints Jackpine Bill & Evil Dogooder from taunting hell and y'all know day need help from dar constant fightin' & bickerin'! Please, everyone, make sure dat Delivered knows ya care so that he can "deliver" dem from dar sins!  Da current bid is only $200. For most of ya dat is small change.  Let's make a diff to dem kids.  Come on y'all add to our bid.  We already have a costume for Delivered to help him "deliver" dem varmints from sin & damnation (well, maybe not sin!). Swegian Lady.

9 hours ago, Swegian Lady said:

We tink dat da price on Delivered's head is too low!  I believe that he could help "deliver" dose dar udder two varmints Jackpine Bill & Evil Dogooder from taunting hell and y'all know day need help from dar constant fightin' & bickerin'! Please, everyone, make sure dat Delivered knows ya care so that he can "deliver" dem from dar sins!  Da current bid is only $200. For most of ya dat is small change.  Let's make a diff to dem kids.  Come on y'all add to our bid.  We already have a costume for Delivered to help him "deliver" dem varmints from sin & damnation (well, maybe not sin!). Swegian Lady.

I have a $100.00 bill I just printed, Swegian. I'll add it to your bid.

Knarley

Thank you to Knarley Bob and Jay Fox Jay.  Great additions to the cause. 

Lets see, that puts us at:

Jackpine Bill at $650

Delivered at $500

Evil Dogooder at $425

Just like normal, Evil is running behind.

Well folks, tomorrow is the big day.  I can't wait to see what lovely attire Hail Hot Mary has prepared for me.  There will be eats and lots of raffle and auction items,  We will even do some shooting.  Hope to see you all there.  And if you can't come, you can still make a contribution, (tax deductible, no less) to a wonderful cause.

Thanks again to all,

Jackpine Bill

11 minutes ago, Jackpine Bill said:

Thank you to Knarley Bob and Jay Fox Jay.  Great additions to the cause. 

Lets see, that puts us at:

Jackpine Bill at $650

Delivered at $500

Evil Dogooder at $425

Just like normal, Evil is running behind.

Well folks, tomorrow is the big day.  I can't wait to see what lovely attire Hail Hot Mary has prepared for me.  There will be eats and lots of raffle and auction items,  We will even do some shooting.  Hope to see you all there.  And if you can't come, you can still make a contribution, (tax deductible, no less) to a wonderful cause.

Thanks again to all,

Jackpine Bill

If you don't post pictures it didn't happen.

1 minute ago, Boulder Canyon Bob# 32052L said:

If you don't post pictures it didn't happen.

Hee hee hee.... That's the idea. I gave lincon and Anastasia my paintball markers and told them to get anyone who pointed a camera my way

I'd put up a hun on the evil one just to even things up a touch.

If anybody's in a wagering mood I got another c note that says Bill kicks his (the evil one's) can.

(And yeah, when I win the bet - it goes to the cause).

Wronggun said she'd throw in another freshly printed $100.00 on.........................Big "D"

Thanks again Knarley and Wronggun.  Way to go. You guys have been at the lead in supporting this cause since day one.  You both rock.

40 Chev, Thank you for joining the cause and the fun.  As far as the bet, I think it is only fair to advise that you need to clarify your bet.  This match offers the option, as another way to raise some funds for the great cause, to buy back your misses.  Now Evil can shoot as fast as anyone I have ever seen.  His problem is shooting and actually hitting something; no, hitting anything!!!  So if your bet is for actual score, you have a pretty safe bet.  If the bet is for time, after buying back misses, you are on the wrong side of the odds.  

Just one other thought.  I am not sure how the buy back of misses is set up, but if it per miss and Evil is buying his back at a dollar a miss, we could be raising another thousand dollars!!  See you in the morning, my fellow sweet Amigo.

Jackpine

I just found out my kids have gotten into the act, and have added $50 to support their father being foolish, not that this is a brand new experience for them.

Based on my tally, the figures stand as such:

For Amigo Delivered we have:

Segian Lady, Bucksanna, and Hail Hot Mary  $200

Knarley Bob  $100

Grey Fox Jay  $200

Wronggun  $100

For total to date of $600

For Amigo Jackpine Bill:

Whiskey Rick  $200

Medicine Creek Johnny  $200

Boulder Canyon Bob $100

Cockeyed Curt  $150

Jackpine Bill's offspring  $50

For total to date of $700

Amigo Evil Dogooder

Tornado $100

River Boat Red  $100

Bramble Mountain Buzzard  $200

Calico Mary  $25

40 Chev $100

for total of $525

Grand Total of $1725  

Will give a report after the match is complete and the tally is completed, but I think this is an outstanding outpouring, from an outstanding group of people. (and we are having some great fun)

Thanks again so much to all,

Jackpine

ps  Yes, I think it is safe to assume, that even if Evil's kids are better shots than he is (not that it really takes that much) there probably will be some pictures that will slip out the gate. 

Bill it looks like the guys bought me so i don't need to worry about a dress.. Guess it's just you and delivered as saloon girls

44 minutes ago, evil dogooder said:

Bill it looks like the guys bought me so i don't need to worry about a dress.. Guess it's just you and delivered as saloon girls

Yeah, let me know how that works out for you Evil.

Archived