SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to Half-a-Hand Henri

Goody, SASS #26190

I was just looking at the results from Backatcha. I see where she not only won her Wild Bunch category, but was overall champ. She is an amazing person, and has my deepest admiration and respect. Way to go, young lady!

I had the good fortune to shoot on the same WB posse as her at Backatcha....very good shooter and an all around nice person...really enjoyed meeting her.

Kajun

Above all else, she's a classy lady and a wonderful representative for our game. It was a treat to share a posse with her and to have her join Schoolmarm and me for Saturday night's festivities.

She and Schoolmarm hit it off instantly!!

I also had the pleasure of shooting Wild Bunch on Henri's posse. She didn't just beat us, she thumped us! She was a great posse marshall, is a talented shooter and nice lady to boot. I'll shoot with her any time.

I LIKE HER!

I think she has zero nerves in her feet though.

I asked if she ever asked her if she ever walked across hot coals. Before she could answer someone piped up

How would she know?

:lol:

Anyhow, she's a classy lady and great RO.

Waimea

While I have seen her at large matches numerous times, I only had the pleasure of shooting with her once. It was about 2000, I went to Breckenridge on the first Sunday. She and her husband(?) were traveling to EOT I believe, and were shooting matches on the way.

I had the pleasure of meeting her when we were on the same posse at Bac at Cha. She is a fine example of what our game is all about. Congrats to a fine lady and great shooter. Also she is fast on her feet. Ask anyone who saw her go get the gun she won there.

Way to go COACH! :):):):)

For those who are new Henri fans, we in the northeast are proud to call her coach. She has trained over a dozen New England state champions via her Half-a-Hand Henri Finishing School.

I always learned something every time we have shot together. We miss her (and Dan) in New England. You folks are always welcome back home. :wub:

Hugs,

Birdie & Wylie

2016 Massachusetts Ladies Champion (2006, 2008, 2009 too)

My pleasure, Henri! I'm leaving you something to remember me by. Pay special attention to the Outlaw Rules:

http://outlawshooters.com/

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/Rolan_Kraps/media/Piedmont%20regulators/Rocky%20WESTERN%20Picture%20Show/Stage1YazooCityGal.mp4.html

Yazoo-

Archived