SASS Wire Forum

St Judes shoot completes final run! $41,000!

Back 40 #23910 L

The annual St. Judes Charity shoot is in the books and has completed a 16 year history. Enough cannot be said about folks like Muleskinner Mary, Dapper Dan and T.A. Spurs but especially Shamrock Sis. To do this for 16 years is unbelievable. As I have said before, this is the greatest "Feel Good Shoot" of the year. This year, the shoot totaled $41,000, for a 16 year total of around $425,000. And YES, with a $20 entry fee. Nothing lasts forever! And even though most are sad, including myself, that this was the final year for the shoot, we should rejoice that "we" were part of this event over the years. Thanks to all that participated over the years!

Did Ya'll shoot on Sunday It was pouring rain when I got up and the big sissy that I am hauled my butt home...Bandit

Nope.. Didn't shoot on Sunday.. Yep.. Rained out..

So.. They took the 5 stages we all shot Saturday..

Added 5 seconds for each stage that we didn't shoot..

And ran the totals.. Yeah... We didn't all shoot the same stages..

But.. As we say for the whole shoot ... "It's for the kids!!"

Did Ya'll shoot on Sunday It was pouring rain when I got up and the big sissy that I am hauled my butt home...Bandit

The match was called due to rain, but about 15 die hard shooters shot 3 stages and had a great time doing it.

Once again, and sadly for the final time, we broke the $40K mark for St Jude's. We can be proud to part of a caring cowboy community that is willing to give of their time and money for the kids of St Jude's.

Thank you TA Spurs and Shamrock Sis for dreaming this up, and thank you to Dapper Dan, Mule Skinner Mary, and Ole #7 (rest his soul) for jumping in and making this all such a success.

CR

I would like to thank TA,Shamrock Sis, and all the club members that helped put this great match together. I know a lot of work goes on behind the scenes from several of the club members, you all deserve big thanks for all your work in helping to put this great match together. It was a great match for a great cause!!!!

Wapsi Belle and I would like to thank Sis, T.A., Dapper, Muleskinner Mary & Ole' #7 as well. But we appreciate everyone who has come to this match for all these years too. This match has brought together some of the finest people you will ever meet. The coming together of so many like minded people who, shared their fortune and comaraderie, for one common goal made this the most fun and welcoming match we have attended in our 13 years of CAS Shooting. We will forever be blessed by the friendships we have made through this match. Although the match was always dedicated For the Kids we all were winners.

With love and appreciation to all involved,

Marlin & Belle

We formed a new posse called "The Bold and The Beautiful Posse." Had a ball shooting three stages. First stage it poured. Second, rain came and went, but bearable. Last was pretty much dry.

Stage three, best I recollect, everyone shot gunfighter.

Hats of two TA and Sis and the whole crew for years of hard work, sacrifice and dedication.

Nope.. Didn't shoot on Sunday.. Yep.. Rained out..

So.. They took the 5 stages we all shot Saturday..

Added 5 seconds for each stage that we didn't shoot..

And ran the totals.. Yeah... We didn't all shoot the same stages..

But.. As we say for the whole shoot ... "It's for the kids!!"

Are the Scores posted anywhere?

Are the Scores posted anywhere?

Sis & TA usually send an email within a day or two. One of us will post it to the wire as soon as we know. Each competitor who entered an email address should receive a thank you and the scores. I know they went home tired yesterday after the final tear down was complete.

The coolest score is $41,000.00 for St, Jude's!

CR

Sorry for the delay in getting results out - I know it's hard to believe but some non-shooting stuff had to be taken care of - how dare it!!! I just emailed the results to everybody who was at the shoot (and then some) and they will be posted shortly at milanrifle.club under the cowboy tab and then look for results.

I've said it before but it can't be said enough - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everybody who has ever been a part of this shoot in any way. Our total for 2015 is $41,800 and the total for the 16 years is $426,375. You are AWESOME people.

T.A. and Shamrock Sis

We formed a new posse called "The Bold and The Beautiful Posse." Had a ball shooting three stages. First stage it poured. Second, rain came and went, but bearable. Last was pretty much dry.

Stage three, best I recollect, everyone shot gunfighter.

Hats of two TA and Sis and the whole crew for years of hard work, sacrifice and dedication.

I stayed and took a few pictures of all you guys but had to take off. I'd post but not sure how anymore. Send me an email and I'll see what I can do.

Rev

Archived