SASS Wire Forum

Updated list for the INTERNATIONAL BLACK POWDER SHOOT

Korupt Karl

siggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heeeee Haaaaa.. Well I have to do a few things Thursday :(:huh: so I will not get there till in the eve.. ;) Well I'll be able to Help Friday.. ^_^

Heeeee Haaaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Wilbur and Louise

Friday:

10-5 side match

6:30 cookout

Dusk-3 stage night shoot

Saturday:

9:00 mandatory safety meeting

30 minutes after 6 stages of main match......man on man/stage14

6:00 Banquet in tent

Sunday:

800 Griswold breakfast

9:00 complete main match starting on next stage

Sunday awards in tent to follow

KK

Yeehaw, Looks like I'll be there for the shoot. Friday was Kay's chemo which kept me from the Ohio State shoot and she has the next two weeks off to recoup. Kooper (the little pooch) and I will head up to the shoot on Thursday or Friday.....I was at the range on Monday and the range looks absolutely beautiful. Kay's sister is headed out to help at home....man, I am a lucky man to have a wonderful sister in law.

Gonna be another good shoot with a reunion of a lot of ole time BP shooters. Getting to see Fireball roaming the grounds again will be so cool. He's not going to believe it's the same place. We've added four more stages putting us at 14.

We have 5 cabins that line the pond....expanded our electrical hook ups and have done a lot to the infrastructure ie; roads, bathrooms, shower, etc.

Stages 1, 2 & 3 are lighted both inside and downrange. Holy Smokes built an onsite restaurant and we have a memorial garden for those shooter's that have proceeded us to the God's big pasture.

For anyone wanting to come at the last minute....feel free. We will accept shooters up too 9 am on Saturday. We currently are at 82 shooters with a few more promises. For Black Powder shooter's this is an excellent turn out and for a resurrected SASS shoot it is a testament for the amount of folks that wanted this.

KK

Heeee Haaaa KK.. Thank you for all your doing to promote us.. :) You can Count on Me to help you any way I can.. ;) Smoke ON ^_^

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Just a reminder if anyone is needin some engraving work my good buddy Mike Yazel will be there workin his magic. He does awesome work and we are lucky to have him!

Is a schedule posted anywhere? Rose & I will not be there until late Friday.

+1 on the schedule request, not sure what time it all starts on Friday.....

Archived